Sign in to follow this  
daztheman70

A320 After patch Worse

Hi All,

Done some circuits in the A320 applying the autopilot after take off it will climb until the stall sound comes on.

Also it will randomly turn the brightness down the pfd, plus the ILS is just so bad it now climbs to reach the glad scope and increases speed to do so.

Anyone else having these issues I have tried with the A320 mod and without and all mods were removed from the community folder prior to update with only the A320 mod being moved back after.

Thanks in advance.

Daz

• Like 1

I just tested it, and yes - the left engine shut off after I shut down APU and I could not re-start it.. So A320 is useless now..

Petteri

• Like 2

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

I have issues with the mouse after the patch. This was an early bug that I believe was fixed. Out of the blue you can't press or turn any knobs. Basically the entire aircraft becomes impossible to operate. Also, in the middle of a flight the aircraft decided to spin out of control. Just like that scene in Top Gun back in the 80's

I'm done with this. Wake me up when September ends...

Was just about usable after the last patch and the mod now it's terrible was any testing done before the patch was rolled out makes you wonder.

Daz

they have managed to make it worst, engine 1 just shuts off. on climb when I engage auto pilot it just goes into a drastic climb and I stall.

offensive initials not allowed are MS playing at!

Yea basically unflyable.  I have had same issues with the left engine.  You can leave the APU on and it seems to stay on.  Also have the bug with the MFD's lights going off randomly so you'd have to bring up the brightness time and again.   

Same issue with the default A320 as I had uninstalled  the A320 NX.  Patch definitely messed more up than the previous patch.

• Like 1

Duane Buck

1 hour ago, daztheman70 said:

Glad it's not just me then hope it gets sorted so I can get back to flying it again.

Daz

Yeah likewise, it's shocking. Alot worst. I enjoyed flying it in the previous patch but not as soon as you apply AP it goes haywire. 

I will take a break from this till they sort this met out. 

Hi all,

after patch I tested A320 and it was doing all kinds of crazy things :-), than I realized that user mod is installed. After deleting it Airbus started to work acceptable better than before. Of course many of the glitches are still present. So don’t forget to delete old Mods of A320...

Rado

Rado

i7 4770K@4,1Ghz HT on since release of MSFS
1080 Ti 11GB 
32GB DDR3 RAM
Samsung SSDs

It's still possible to do very good IFR flight with the Airbus, did a couple. Here are a few tips:

-Start on runway (not cold and dark at the gate)
-Always keep speed on Managed
-Always keep thrust in CL after take-of
-Always use managed altitude

• Like 1

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Is it possible to "deactivate" the wobble effect over the threshold? What is that, some wind/turbulence effect? I'm not a real pilot so don't know if that is realistic or not but I have never ever experienced this in any other sim. Default or expensive 3rd party addons. The aircraft generally flies fine during the final. Steady course...then at around 200 ft it feels like the wings get cropped and the plane behaves like a flying brick AND a leaf at the same time.

What's up with that?

Edited by flightsim1818
  • Like 1

I am just curious : Maybe this patch ruined the moded A320 intentially, for letting 3D party to develope better and payware A320 instead of moded free A320 by the community ?

What do you think ? Can this be the reason ?

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV