Sign in to follow this  
Seat*

Little Navmap 2.6.0.beta released

• Like 4

Thomas ( Sundsvall, ESNN, Sweden)
P3D V5.3 HF1, Intel 9 9900K Oc 5 GHZ 16MB, Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB 360mm, ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB ROG, 2 Corsair Force M2 MP600 1TB+500Gb, ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO Z390 MB, Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200Mhz CL16, Fractal Design Define S2 Vision, Win 10 Home, BenQ 32" PD3200U 4K IPS monitor

A2A, Majestic Q400, Leonardo Maddog, IFly B737

This is great news! I have been waiting for this! I can't wait to try it out!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Just installed Little Navmap 2.6.0 beta and it has made MSFS 2020 really usable. For previous users it has all of the the features of previous version. I installed it pointed it to MSFS and loaded the scenery files.

Started MSFS clicked connect in little navmap and that was it. All connected and running. 

To test it I created a flightplan and exported to MSFS and loaded it with no problems.

You have a moving map and access to details for airports and navaids with the click of a mouse button.

This is definitely a must have.

• Like 3

If you can walk away it's a good landing

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 7:26 AM, dissy said:

You have a moving map and access to details for airports and navaids with the click of a mouse button.

The airport data is not complete, it only returns 1 single radio freq for contacting the tower even if there are more then 1 listed in game.

Example: LNM gives 119,700 as single tower freq while the sim shows 119,700 and 135,205 (LNM gets it's data from the sim so it should also show 135,205). In the sim you can only contact the tower through 135,205 via the ATC window, setting the radio to 119,700 doesn't work. So there's a mismatch.

Happens on various airports. 

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, no more VR

1 hour ago, Dutch1 said:

Can this be installed on another pc and connect through a network?

Yes it can.

LNM continues to blow my mind, I just cannot imagine virtual flying without it. All in-game maps are immediately disregarded as I load up LNM! I dont have MSFS yet but I know i'll use LNM heavily there too. Its been a life saver in XP11 because of its ridiculously tiny (short range) built-in map.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lange_666 said:

The airport data is not complete, it only returns 1 single radio freq for contacting the tower even if there are more then 1 listed in game.

Example: LNM gives 119,700 as single tower freq while the sim shows 119,700 and 135,205 (LNM gets it's data from the sim so it should also show 135,205). In the sim you can only contact the tower through 135,205 via the ATC window, setting the radio to 119,700 doesn't work. So there's a mismatch.

Happens on various airports. 

Could be related to the 8.33 khz spacing that simconnect is unable to send. I have another app called Simionic G1000 that also suffer from this even if the developper found a workaround...