Sign in to follow this  
Gilandred

New Aircraft M20R Released

New Carenado in marketplace.  Apparently has custom avionics and pics look good, as one would expect.  Also steam gauges (mostly) so yay! Any early adopters willing to buy and try?

Edited by Gilandred

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

8 minutes ago, Gilandred said:

New Carenado in marketplace.  Any early adopters willing to buy and try?

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........not an early adopter....but a Monney (Yes I speeled it right...its all about money, hehe).

That is one sexy little bird...with the speed to prove it (too bad you can only take a bathing suit with you on board...and a speedo at that, as its useful load is obnoxious). 🙂

Uhhhh....and its steam gauges.   Hmmmmmmm.......love me some steam gauges (one reason I don't like flying the default Baron/Bonanza...they should have steam as well as modern...but its default and can't complain.

Edited by Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'll likely be unable to resist over the weekend, being a longtime Mooney lover.

Unless of course the MilVis Cessner 310 hits before I can get to the Buy button for this...

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

I was hoping for this or an Archer, so I am unlikely to resist, especially with steam gauges!

• Like 1

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

5 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Unless of course the MilVis Cessner 310 hits

Haven't been keeping up with it...is it really that close?

And if you're a 310 fan, I hope you frequent the 310 Pilot's vlogs.  She has some really nice twins! (The plane!  Get your mind outta the gutter) 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Just bought it.

Having a problem, the avionics NAV-COM and Garmin will not turn on.

No checklist.

I tried restarting, same thing even starting "ready to fly".

I like supporting devs including Carenado. Want to encourage MSFS20 development by buying new additions.

I may be doing something stupid. I removed all my mods in community folder, same thing.

It sounds good, but I have not flown yet, I like NAVcoms and Garmin working.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

1 minute ago, 177B said:

I may be doing something stupid. I removed all my mods in community folder, same thing.

It sounds good, but I have not flown yet, I like NAVcoms and Garmin working.

Almost afraid to ask....rebooted from scratch (PC as well)?

Thank you for taking the plunge for us....really want to buy but will wait for (hoepfully) your reports on how she is, and if you get this issue resolved. 😉

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Almost afraid to ask....rebooted from scratch (PC as well)?

Thank you for taking the plunge for us....really want to buy but will wait for (hoepfully) your reports on how she is, and if you get this issue resolved. 😉

I did quit MSFS but I did not reboot the PC.

I will try a restart and hopefully that works.

I will report back...

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

I’m curious how the cockpit texturing looks in sim.  The P3D and XP versions of certain planes (ie. Bonanza’s) had blurry fonts/printing on avionics gauges and switches, at least in my experience.  Heck I might just take the plunge myself......

Edited by Gilandred

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

I just restarted the PC and changed the livery to the first one, I was on the second one when avionics were not lighting up.

Now it is working great. About to maiden fly the M20.

Textures in cockpit seem nice but like brand new, fonts easy to read on switches etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pit.jpg

6 minutes ago, airlinejets said:

$38.99 CND

This better be good.

Agree... wait a while... 😉

• Like 2

Bert

Flies fine AP seems good, just doing a DME Arc to an ILS into KPSM.

Feels like a real Mooney, nice and fast.

OOOPPPS. All the avionics just clicked off. Luckily I was in VFR conditions so I landed fine, it really feels good on the yoke and pedals.

But this avionics glitch is a bit disconcerting.

Interesting after going back to main menu and starting new flight avionics are back. And I can turn them on and off with the Honeycomb yoke.

I will fly more later, have to drive to town now.

• Upvote 1

Pit.jpg

5 minutes ago, 177B said:

But this avionics glitch is a bit disconcerting.

Maybe affected by same issue (black screens and instruments off) since the last patch?

• Upvote 1

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir