Sign in to follow this  
Gilandred

New Aircraft M20R Released

2 minutes ago, MarioDonick said:

Maybe affected by same issue (black screens and instruments off) since the last patch?

The loss of electrics has been there for much longer. I believe it is a core code bug.

Just purchased.  Didn’t reload or reboot sim nor PC.  Avionics turned on fine.  Textures look great.  Haven’t had a chance to fly yet.  Quickviews need some tweaking for me.

Edited by Gilandred

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

Some Carenado planes in previous sims required you to actually hit the switch on the gps, and didn’t just turn on when you fired up the avionics bus, perhaps the case here?

18 minutes ago, 177B said:

OOOPPPS. All the avionics just clicked off. Luckily I was in VFR conditions so I landed fine, it really feels good on the yoke and pedals.

How long were you flying for before they turned off? I'm just trying to get a sense of what to watch out for...

I've only had it quickly up and down so far.

1 hour ago, airlinejets said:

$38.99 CND

Hey! That's $0.44 less than here with US $$$$.....  ($29.99)

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

2 hours ago, Stoopy said:

Unless of course the MilVis Cessner 310 hits before I can get to the Buy button for this...

+1

Blurry when enlarged, but here is the panel.  Why the marketplace is not showing this as one of the full sized images is .......
image.png.66eed5420415059e3a8eceab144070aa.png

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

How are the sounds?  I didn't own the Carenado Mooney for other sims but recall the old stock FSX Mooney had some very high-pitched prop sounds.  Kind of a turnoff.

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Mooney has sentimental value for me so I risked it and bough it. Actually it is not bad

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I remember buying the Carenado FS9 version with the Reality-XP Sandel SN3308 included. That would have been a grand slam if this could have been incorporated into this one.

This looks unavoidable for me. The exact type of instruments I like to fly with.

Here's a YT video someone has posted. 

• Like 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Is the the Garmin 530 just the default MSFS Garmin? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

2 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Is the the Garmin 530 just the default MSFS Garmin? 

Yes.  The other avionics are custom according to the marketplace description.

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

1 minute ago, Gilandred said:

Yes.  The other avionics are custom according to the marketplace description.

I see no motivation for Carenado to spend dev money on a realistic GPS solution when we seem to buy their planes with the accepted belief that we'll be replacing them with RXP or F1 goodness as soon as they hop into the sandbox anyway. 🙂

Its a weird dichotomy in the simming world where you'd think everyone would want Carenado to include a custom GPS solution with their aircraft, but that is clearly not their wheelhouse, nor will it ever be. 

Now...if they could do a better job on FDE, other systems integration, and other realism items (aka A2A, my that sounded funny when I said it out loud, hehe), I'd completely exonerate them from the requirement of making a top notch GPS, and let @RXP handle that. 😉

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Jeff_Fortuna said:

How long were you flying for before they turned off? I'm just trying to get a sense of what to watch out for...

I've only had it quickly up and down so far.

This is a game wide bug that has no concern for what aircraft you're flying.. It's nearly game breaking when it rears its ugly head.. 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors