Sign in to follow this  
Gilandred

New Aircraft M20R Released

16 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Would take too long.  Would use this instead, but wasn't the Dallas Stars that took out my defending St Louis Blues this year????

It would be better to use a jet....but I was trying to keep the Mooney in focus in this thread. 🙂 

And that hockey stuff.....being in Dallas and having a team in the Cup should make it interesting to me, but I've never been a fan....in fact had to google to find out where we stood....looks like we're down and the 6th (and possibly final) game tonight here at the AA center (been there for many concerts, music more a passion than hockey, sorry).

Anyway...don't try to distract me away from the food you owe me with that silly hockey talk!  I want my crabcakes!  🙂

(Was there a few years back.... and went to a local restaurant....Crabcakes were legendary...dont recall the name but was very nondescript) 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

On 9/27/2020 at 3:31 AM, TapiCZ said:

Hi, is there any solution how to push the SPEED BRAKES buton without mouse? I was not able to find suitable key-mapping. Trying to hit such a small red button on the left side of the left horn of the yoke while on a landing approach is VERY uncomfortable process....

/Complete list of all bindings in currently in the sim,  many of which are unbound by default.    Credit to it's author.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oa9MTE7uvwXwY_qu4ds7YASO5c0Hpt9uLOYlwJlJtyE/edit#gid=0

19 hours ago, fppilot said:

What the heck!  You should have made a stop here on the Maryland Eastern Shore to crack some blue crabs and finish off with a crabcake and one of our famous Dogfish Head IPA's.

image.png.dbb66b52a37cefcbbd2fc53913672788.png image.png.1af277379ef841336e62a9ad7b878b46.png

The Upper Chesapeake Bay is a great place to explore.   I grep up there as a kid owning a boat.  We lived near the Aberdeen Proving Grounds right off Turkey Point on the Eastern Shore,  I knew every river from there to Baltimore and beyond like the back of my hand.   

I think I'll go spend a lot of time flying in that area,   so many tributaries to check out.   The Susquehanna, The North East,  The Elk, The Bohemia, The Sassafras, Red Eye's Dock Bar in Kent Narrows,  The Patapsco River up to Baltimore,  etc.

Think I'll follow the C and D canal to it's end. 

• Like 2

If Carenado is aware of this thread- here is your opportunity to rise above the current situation and DEMONSTRATE that you are committed to this platform and will RESPOND and PATCH in a timely manner to build confidence in the MSFSMP.

Thank-you!

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Since the last patch my Mooney is unflyable due to low FPS. All other planes work properly. Is there anyone else having this issue?

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

1 minute ago, ThomseN_inc said:

Since the last patch my Mooney is unflyable due to low FPS. All other planes work properly. Is there anyone else having this issue?

Let me check.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Just now, DJJose said:

Let me check.

Thanks!

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

I asked directly about the progress of the Mooney update.  Seems Carenado has forwarded the update to asobo. We are officially waiting for Asobo to place the update in the Marketplace.

We will need to start the second list of needed fixes as soon as we see what was included in the first update.

1. The uncontrolled Wing Rocking when AP and HDG are selected during level flight.  This was introduced by Asobo with the Japan update.

Ray

are engaged.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

@raymar

Ray- that’s great! If Carenado continue to respond in a timely fashion it will go along way towards changing their image with the serious flight Sim crowd.

I am gratified to hear that they have done their side of the work, hopefully Asobo can push this update out soon.

Yes, There will be a continued need for a series of patches as the same continues to mature and develop into a solid foundational platform.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

48 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

Thanks!

Running beautifully!

hGWaUk1.png

v6qbmyj.png

RK2Gc3d.png

42 minutes ago, raymar said:

BTW, Now when you change reg # it always sticks! Oh Yeah

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Running beautifully!

hGWaUk1.png

v6qbmyj.png

RK2Gc3d.png

Must be something on my end then...hmpf

I took the Mooney for a tour of the 6 bespoke airports added with the Japan update.  A couple of them are small out of the way island airports. I especially like  Suwanosejima, a 2,700 foot strip, RJX8, at the tip of the Suwanose island overlooking a small work dock that is very well outfitted. Nice an quiet with some greenery and a few additions.

The other small strip is actually in Okinawa. Is that part of Japan? No, not really, but Japan holds on to “residual sovereignty” after the 1951 treaty that deeded Okinawa to the U.S. The airport, ROKR, is on the small island of Fukaji. Not much else on the island, a true island airport. 2,617 feet. Lots of greenery around on the other nearby islands with the Kerama National Park next door.  Not nearly as scenic at the Suwanose Island one though.

The other four are large commercial airports that failed to blow my skirt up, but, still nice to have a few more free airports.

Ray

1424273766_RJX8dockandrunway.JPG.b0b9d9f47156366a2bbaba1a3d795b5a.JPG

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I just opened a ticket at @Carenado asking for confirmation they were aware of this thread.... hopefully they are still monitoring AvSim and will react to this opportunity.

C

PS- Please consider doing likewise

Edited by cavaricooper

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper