Sign in to follow this  
Sidney Schwartz

XP 11.50

P2A works perfectly with 11.50

Aficionado of MSFS, X-Plane12, Aces High, Wings Over Flanders Fields

i7-9700k@5.0GHz, Nvidia RTX 4070ti(12GB), Z390 AORUS MB, 64GB DDR4, 2TB SSD(560MB/s), Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR5

12 hours ago, snomhf said:

P2A works perfectly with 11.50

with the exception of no AI/TCAS monitoring

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JeB1952 said:

with the exception of no AI/TCAS monitoring

It still works with the TCAS hack of 11.41 and before in 11.50.

Edited by akatham

That's what I keep saying. It isn't working hasn't since 11.50b8 in vulcan.  I am on 11.50 final and nothing.

I guess it depends on what traffic engine you have.  It does still work with Traffic Global, for example.

I am working on an update that will be able to see the 63 AI Aircraft that is new to XP 11.5.

Dave

• Like 3

On 9/20/2020 at 8:35 AM, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

I guess it depends on what traffic engine you have.  It does still work with Traffic Global, for example.

I am working on an update that will be able to see the 63 AI Aircraft that is new to XP 11.5.

Dave

I have traffic global and it does not see the traffic. I have been waiting for an update. Just glad that you are working on it. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Below are some of my observations when using Pilot2ATC with 11.5 the past two weeks. I'm using Traffic Global for my AI Aircraft.

1.  Its not able to warn me of any incoming landing aircraft when I'm entering the runway unlike before it warns me to hold short

2. There are also times that i only get instructions until taxi. I dont get any response when i request for take off at the hold short position. I then taxi to the runway and request for take off and i get a response that i'm ok for take off however after that it says that I wasn't approved for take off.  When this happens i'm also not able to switch to the next facility manually and will always take me back to tower frequency of the dearting airport.. 

To get AI Traffic to work in 11.5, just as in 11.4, you must assign the 19 AI Aircraft in the X-Plane setup panel and choose TCAS in the Traffic Global menu.

The next update I'm working on will take advantage of the new XP11.5 feature to show 63 aircraft, without setting up the 19 AI Aircraft.

The problem of not getting takeoff clearance is likely related to the Taxiway/Runway definitions or your aircraft position being too far from the takeoff point at a particular airport.

If you get into the takeoff clearance issue again, you can disconnect, reconnect, file the plan, and start over with clearance delivery, then tell ground you are ready for departure, get transferred to tower and tell them the same thing while at or on the runway.  It takes a few seconds to do, but will get the flight back on track without having to go back to the gate.

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC

On 9/25/2020 at 5:47 AM, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

To get AI Traffic to work in 11.5, just as in 11.4, you must assign the 19 AI Aircraft in the X-Plane setup panel

I find that with 11.5 I now have to re-assign the AI aircraft every time I load XP. This was not the case with 11.4. Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a fix?

This no longer works with Traffic Global as it disables the use of AI aircraft.  That option is grayed out when Traffic Global is in use.  So is there a new solution so that Pilot2ATC can see the AI traffic that Traffic Global creates?

Never mind.  It wasn't working at first but after several tried I now have air and ground traffic when using Traffic Global and Pilot2ATC.

OK now I don't have any AI aircraft again with TCAS checked in Traffic Global, or unchecked and 19 AI aircraft added.  They are just not showing up on the Pilot2ATC map.