Sign in to follow this  
byork

[11 December 2021] Rudder Control is Dead!

Hi,
Apart from human models (the part that I liked the most, to see how they were accompanying the plane and making signals during pushback, Wing Walker and Marshalling at Stand with signals).
In the future, when SDK allows it, we'll have follow me car (I always get lost with go through K,Z,K,I,L,F,D,S,G,U,R,H, parking 284)?

To me all this and international voices for ground crew & pilot (currently included) is a must feature to buy it because of the great immersion it offers. 😃

Thank you!

Will there be an effect of raising the nose landing gear before starting the pushback?

Edited by Draiv

Any of you not able to taxi/aircraft not moving, after start checklist in the A32NX? I read in FlyByWire website that one of the issues would be with having Pushback Express. I did not havew this issue a week or so ago.

15 hours ago, byork said:

Hola Gringo,

We've never heard of that one before.

If the plane doesn't move under its power, ensure the parking brake is off.

I apologies, toolbar pushback is the isssue not Pushback express. I do have the parking brake off and still doesn't move. Still investigating.

Hi developers and simmers,

is it anyhow planed to let catering and baggage cars on the aircraft till the user give the command to finish work?! It is so unrealistic when the catering truck is only taking 90 seconds to load and unload the trollies ...

greets

3 hours ago, B 747-200 said:

Hi developers and simmers,

is it anyhow planed to let catering and baggage cars on the aircraft till the user give the command to finish work?! It is so unrealistic when the catering truck is only taking 90 seconds to load and unload the trollies ...

greets

The baggage cart timing is controlled internally my MSFS.

We can't adjust the timing (yet).  Hopefully Asobo gives us more power over it without trying weird hacks, etc.

• Like 1