Sign in to follow this  
clhuang37

Can not uncheck GPS model in GPS Management Tool

Hi, I execute Flysimware GPS Management Tool as administrator, and choose P3Dv5, but I can not uncheck  2 UNITS, anyone have the same problem?(The same as Falcon50)ACtC-3evbwLKYqMThEp7R_42NwldbwGvpJHaNNqe

2 hours ago, clhuang37 said:

Hi, I execute Flysimware GPS Management Tool as administrator, and choose P3Dv5, but I can not uncheck  2 UNITS, anyone have the same problem?(The same as Falcon50)

Hello,

Need some more information please:

-- Are you sure you have the latest version of the GTN750? You need the latest version for P3Dv5.

-- Do you have the Weather Radar installed on the Lear (or Falcon)  panel? If so you must have the recently released version from Milviz for P3Dv5.

-- Is this a new install of the Lear, or did you have it working previously in another sim?

Thanks,

Al

9 hours ago, ark said:

Hello,

Need some more information please:

-- Are you sure you have the latest version of the GTN750? You need the latest version for P3Dv5.

-- Do you have the Weather Radar installed on the Lear (or Falcon)  panel? If so you must have the recently released version from Milviz for P3Dv5.

-- Is this a new install of the Lear, or did you have it working previously in another sim?

Thanks,

Al

Yes, I get the latest version of GTN750(Ver:2.21)

Yes, I have Milviz Weather Radar for P3Dv5 and work find in P3Dv5.

Yes, LearJet 35A version 4.3c and Falcon version 4.3c

1 hour ago, clhuang37 said:

Yes, I get the latest version of GTN750(Ver:2.21)

Yes, I have Milviz Weather Radar for P3Dv5 and work find in P3Dv5.

Yes, LearJet 35A version 4.3c and Falcon version 4.3c

So I understand this same problem happens in both the Learjet 35A and the Falcon 50 ( BTW, the Falcon ver is 2.0b, I assume the above is just a typo).

Are you running the GPS Management tool by selecting it in the Windows 10 Start menu where it is found under Flysimware's Learjet 35A or under Flysimware's FALCON 50?

Al

Edited by ark

Sorry, it's typo, the version of Falcon50 and Learjet 35A as below.

And I run the GPS Management Tool in different directory. Please see the below graphic.

ACtC-3fmIYjhbLFIpeI41cFPY2zDQfjOBxDdewDV

ACtC-3dgCAXyOD09t30VTDglSOovJ-hhA9HDiDtj

7 hours ago, clhuang37 said:

And I run the GPS Management Tool in different directory.

Try running the Management tool from the Win10 Start menu as I described above and see what happens. That Management tool gets installed when you install the aircraft and may be an updated version.

Al

Edited by ark

49 minutes ago, clhuang37 said:

Dear Ark:

Please see the screen capture video.

It is a little difficult to see, but it looks like all is working now when you run the Management tool from the start menu.

Al