Sign in to follow this  
Pilot Plus

Wycombe Air Park for MSFS

Wycombe Air Park by Pilot Plus / Orbx has been released!

Wycombe Air Park sits on the edge of London and is home to a bustling aviation community. Set in the classic British countryside, Wycombe is a popular airfield for general aviation pilots.

Pilot Plus’ London Wycombe captures the airfield’s atmosphere and unique charm and was built native for MSFS.

Using crisp ground imagery with hand painted ground at 5cm per pixel, with densely packed modelling throughout, Pilot Plus has crafted the definitive version of London Wycombe Air Park. Combining ultra-realistic models with modern texturing techniques, this is the perfect place to start your VFR experience.

Using real-world data and onsite visits, the airfield is completed to the highest detail providing a truly authentic adventure. Soar across the area with accurately placed VFR landmarks all used by real-pilots to complete circuits.

Features:

• A unique and charming countryside atmosphere with highly detailed 3D modelling
  • Full PBR Air park, including apron assets, buildings and ground
  • Dynamic rain on the control tower glass
  • Includes local VFR landmarks used when flying (Stadium, Golden Ball Church, Stokenchurch mast etc..
  • Hand coloured aerial imagery covering the airfield and surroundings (up to 12.5cm per pixel)

$18.99 AUD (£10.72)

5f632d7b233d3.jpg

5f632da4a62b8.jpg

5f632daeb6f07.jpg

5f632d89ccd72.jpg

5f632dbf007b8.jpg

5f50c1998a214.jpg5f50c1a979f98.jpg

5f50c1b23c507.jpg

5f50c1a51c0d7.jpg

Edited by vgbaron
remove direct store links
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

spacer.png

I've said it elsewhere, but I'll say it again here. Fantastic piece of work. This is probably the best, highly detailed airport I have ever bought. A whole new level has been attained.

Can I have the money by bankers order please. Can't be too careful. 😎

• Like 4

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

12 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I've said it elsewhere, but I'll say it again here. Fantastic piece of work. This is probably the best, highly detailed airport I have ever bought. A whole new level has been attained.

Can I have the money by bankers order please. Can't be too careful. 😎

Thank you Ron! We're glad you like it!

spacer.png

Instant buy for me!  I can't see it in the MSFS marketplace yet though.  Can I get it from somewhere else?

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

4 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Instant buy for me!  I can't see it in the MSFS marketplace yet though.  Can I get it from somewhere else?

It's available at Orbx.

• Like 1

Like it a lot, great detail

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

33 minutes ago, tangerine said:

it seems to be, even tho they are PBR Textures, Metallic is not really present??

Good grief! Where do you want to see metallic?

8 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Good grief! Where do you want to see metallic?

Metal Sheets on the roof, should have a bit of metallic on their Comp Maps, (regarding Substance Designer/Painter). is it interesting they dont usually do it on their sceneries. Probably some weird stuff going on Game Engine?. Not the first time a developer takes that decision.

good grief!!

Have you looked at the metal sheets on the roof? They are rusty and covered in God knows what. You want shiny polished rooves?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Pilot Plus said:

The product is currently available at Orbx here: https://orbxdirect.com/product/pilotplus-egtb-msfs 

We hope for it to be introduced on the in-sim marketplace in the not too distant future.

Looks really new...

Quote:

The download size of this product is 1.33 GB. It uses 0.00 B when installed.  🙂

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Fantastic airport-love all the little details and for $18.99 am extremely impressed!

The dynamic rain on the control tower is nice!

• Like 1

Alienware m15 R7: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, Windows 11 Home.

MacBook Air: M1, 2020 (7-core GPU), 8GB unified memory, macOS Ventura

iMac: mid-2017, Core i5 3GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon Pro 555 2GB, macOS Ventura.

Sims: MSFS, X-Plane 10, 11 & 12.

14 hours ago, tangerine said:

Metal Sheets on the roof, should have a bit of metallic on their Comp Maps, (regarding Substance Designer/Painter). is it interesting they dont usually do it on their sceneries. Probably some weird stuff going on Game Engine?. Not the first time a developer takes that decision.

good grief!!

All buildings are full PBR, further than that the buildings were studied and the atmosphere captured through the application of environmental effects such as rust! Hence why it's not shiny and new 😉

spacer.png