Sign in to follow this  
Pilot Plus

Wycombe Air Park for MSFS

More than two weeks have passed since announcement for this addon was posted but I just checked MSFS in-sim marketplace and the airfield is still not there. I buy addons from MSFS marketplace only. When will it be available there?

Edited by EvidencePlz

On 10/7/2020 at 2:06 AM, EvidencePlz said:

More than two weeks have passed since announcement for this addon was posted but I just checked MSFS in-sim marketplace and the airfield is still not there. I buy addons from MSFS marketplace only. When will it be available there?

Apologies for our late reply, it is now available in the marketplace and has been for the past week!

• Like 1

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Pilot Plus said:

Apologies for our late reply, it is now available in the marketplace and has been for the past week!

Thank you. I bought it a week ago from the MSFS marketplace and was very happy with how it functioned and looked. You guys did a great job! I have some additional comments (or feedback?) about it and will post it here later and tag you. And yeah I now realize it is not the developer's fault that the marketplace is slow to publish the addons. It's entirely a Microsoft/Asobo issue and we will need to make a concerted effort and request Microsoft / Asobo to speed up the process for new addons and their updates.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2020 at 2:21 AM, bobcat999 said:

Instant buy for me!  I can't see it in the MSFS marketplace yet though.  Can I get it from somewhere else?

Very few if any of the newer Orbx MSFS products show up straight away on the marketplace.

Whether that is just Asobo/MS being slow approving them for marketplace inclusion or it is actually a new policy from Orbx to use their own shop exclusively for a time is unclear to me,

However I suspect the former, it is probably just MS being slow.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick
  • Like 1

Hello Pilot Plus dev,

Hope you are well 🙂

Today I noticed you updated this airport, and removed the bugs, like the duplicate windsock and also fixed their direction. Very happy to see the fixes and your commitment to your products. Also noticed you've removed some of the tall lights (iirc they were six in total) that were blocking the entry to Runway 24 and breaking the immersion. This gives me more faith in you and your products in future.

I actually noticed these oddities the day I bought it from the marketplace, but couldn't get around to telling you about this. I'm very glad that you found the errors and fixed them. The airport and surrounding scenery and POIs already looked superb, but now with these fixes implemented, I'm now happy to give your addon 5 out of 5 in the MSFS marketplace, which I just did. 

One of my favourite activities to do in flight sims (MSFS 2020) is to fly traffic patterns a lot, and I've noticed how during daytime your addon blends so well with the MSFS scenery technology that I almost lose the airport if I'm not looking outside frequently and maintaining situational awareness, specially during crosswind and downwind legs. Today I had to do some more adjustments to my TrackIR so that I can look outside more realistically and quickly. In flight simulators of the past, airports used to stick out from a distance like an eye-sore and were easily identifiable. Almost like the sims were helping me cheat the system. Not anymore.

I hope to see more product of yours in the MSFS marketplace in future.

Thank you again for everything you are doing. Take care 🙂

• Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 9:07 PM, Ron Attwood said:

Have you looked at the metal sheets on the roof? They are rusty and covered in God knows what. You want shiny polished rooves?

I volunteer (with pay of course) to polish the roof.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Todd2 said:

I volunteer (with pay of course) to polish the roof.

Hehe....while I volunteer to add more...(with a LOT of pay to offset the learning curve I have ahead of me to get comfy with blender® and Substance Painter© (SP) to eventually paint a few planes, LOL).

Although I'd not need to put rust on my planes (hopefully)...here is a short tutorial on how to do that in SP...ok its 15 mins...which is a lifetime to watch something 99% of you care nothing about...but for painters....its fascinating. 🙂 If you can't piece together 15 mins in your busy day....you can skip to 12:25 and watch the part where he drops the rust on his lantern....but the whole thing is pretty cool. 😉 

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg