Sign in to follow this  
Piper5299X

Screen only has the word Booting....

My GTN has been working fine, but I wanted to see traffic on Pilotedge. After removing all AI traffic in X-Plane 11, and turning off the "Use simulator traffic count", the GTN is not loading, and has caused X-Plane to load slow, and not shut down properly. If I try to reset or reload the GTN, X-Plane freezes, and I have to force close it. The screen is black, and the word Booting is in the lower left corner of the screen. I am unable to attach the Log.txt, and a screenshot of the GTN.

After a complete wipe of the GTN 750 from X-Plane. and Windows, including the Trainer, I did a complete reinstall, and now everything is working except the TCAD on Pilotedge. AI Traffic has been removed from X-Plane, Use Ryan TCAD is enabled, and un-checked Use Simulator Traffic Count. 

Any other suggestions? Perhaps I'm missing something on the Pilotedge Plugin?? I can see the traffic flying around, but the GTN is not picking any traffic up.

X-Plane 11 Ver. 11.0.50.??  (Whatever the latest is as of 9-20-20)

Edited by Piper5299X
Added Version

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay. Are you actually using the latest RXP GTN version which is compatible with the newest XP11.50 TCAS related datarefs?

v2.5.27

• New: TCAD is compatible with the new XP11.50 TCAS datarefs.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)