Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rake7575

FSX details ( for those actually flying FSX)

OK this thread is for any who have FSX installed tweaked and are more interested in flying it than getting into a FSX vs. FS9 thing.First has anyone been able to get the fuel truck to top off at a gate? All I get is your number one for fuel then I can see the bugger eating his lunch 200m from my aircraft.If you are using FSbuild 2.3 you need to check FSX.HTML to export a plan to FSX. Checking FS2004/FSX gives an error message.

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

Guest Rake7575

Where can I get FSBuild 2.3? Thanks!Rake

Go towww.fsbuild.comIf you had FSbuild 2.2 you'll find directions for the upgrade to 2.3If not you'll find instruction on the purchase path.

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

Guest CocoLoco

I have definitely had the fuel truck drive up to my aircraft (I think I was in an Airbus at the time). It didn't go under the wing but stopped off just over a wings width out from the tail (on the right). Once it had stopped, the fuel and load dialog popped up. I think you have to make sure that your wheels are stopped on the right spot at the gate for the jetway / baggage truck / fuel truck to work.I don't know if you have to have advanced animations or anything else on though. I would guess that if you can get the baggage truck to work then the fuel truck should work as well.It would be nice to have a moving stairway for those airports that don't have jetways, just to complete the picture. I wonder if this is possible via the SDK...

>OK this thread is for any who have FSX installed tweaked and>are more interested in flying it than getting into a FSX vs.>FS9 thing.>>First has anyone been able to get the fuel truck to top off at>a gate? All I get is your number one for fuel then I can see>the bugger eating his lunch 200m from my aircraft.>>If you are using FSbuild 2.3 you need to check FSX.HTML to>export a plan to FSX. Checking FS2004/FSX gives an error>message.>>Yep actually everytime ;-)Andr

André