4 minutes ago, shermank said:

The current driver is 456.38.

456.55 actually since 9.28

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Just now, mpo910 said:

456.55 actually since 9.28

Thanks...very quick for Nvidia... I downloaded and installed  the 38 less than two weeks ago. ....and finally, Nvidia specifically includes P3D in its game that benefit listings.

Sherm

1 minute ago, shermank said:

Thanks...very quick for Nvidia... I downloaded and installed  the 38 less than two weeks ago. ....and finally, Nvidia specifically includes P3D in its game that benefit listings.

Sherm

I fly mainly VR and find this latest driver brings less stutters and good performance. I don´t know if the performance is better compared to the prior driver, but defenitly not worse, in my case at least and very stable.

I enjoy this one.

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

7 minutes ago, shermank said:

and finally, Nvidia specifically includes P3D in its game that benefit listings.

Really? I did read the releasenotes quickly and did not find anything. Are you so kind to point me in the right direction? I am interested in reading that part.

Thanks a lot.

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

On 10/1/2020 at 7:27 AM, mpo910 said:

Really? I did read the releasenotes quickly and did not find anything. Are you so kind to point me in the right direction? I am interested in reading that part.

Thanks a lot.

Marcus

Marcus, my error. I confused the fact that you can let the Nvidia Control Panel  create a preferred default setting within P3D by directing the CP to the exe file. But, there is no specific listing among supported games on the Nvidia URL for P3D. Nonetheless, using the suggested settings works fine on my system. The biggest difference for me was discarding my outdated 760 card for the GTX 1660ti. That one purchase cured all previous problems.

Sherm

• Like 2