Would it be possible to add a teleport functionality (even if it's just for offline flying)?

Thanks!

Maybe expand on this a bit and have custom user parking spots (to slew to) for airfields/airstrips in MSFS that don't have any parking spots at all.

Cheers, Andy.

This is the only thing i miss in Little Navmap! Years ago i used FSNavigator for FS9, and i especially liked the possibility to move the aircraft on the map, very handy. Until a week ago i used the Mod VFRmap for MSFS and, what i didn´t expect, it has a teleport function too! But of course there is no comparison to Little Navmap, which offers so much more. With teleport it wouldt be perfect for me (even more perfect as it already is...).

• Like 1

Yes please, add it. Plan-G also has it and it´s really handy to avoid having to go back to main menu and start a new flight from another location. The scenery loading is quite fast now with FS2020. I also use that feature a lot during testing.

Cheers

On 9/23/2020 at 5:08 AM, albar965 said:

Thinking about it. Would like to have this myself but it is a bit effort.

Alex

I've started work on a personal project that (among other things) is able to teleport to any coords.  This is an early, fairly sparse release of the code - it will already accept coords from LNM via the clipboard.

My current dev repo is much more advanced and has a built in IP server to accept commands and push data from/to the network.  I could very easily add a network call to do this, in fact I plan to, would it be hard to add an option to the map context menu to make a network call? - let me know what you think.

If I add this it has to support *all* simulators also remotely (needs changes in network code). Saves me a lot of emails starting with "Why not ....".

I put this on very low priority since all simulators allow to move aircraft on the internal map or already have plugins available which can do this.
Well, all, except the MSFS bug simulator where I can move the aircraft to the TOD but end up somewhere else far away.🙄

It's also a bit out of scope in LNM IMO.

Too busy finishing the next release and fixing bugs now. Did not even find time to start with them manual.😦

Alex