Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Controller Software Looks nice

Hi Guys just saw this anyone tried it ? there is a demo works for 20 mins - looks very good if works well - also saves settings for different aircraft

Im going to try this lot less hassle from what I can tell plus the sensitivity issue now for 10$ Euro looks like a no brainer - did notice a post on fps drop but that doesnt mean anything - could be pc issue with poster 

https://axisandohs.weebly.com/downloads.html

• Like 5

Rich Sennett

Great find.  I "followed" this topic immediately.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

2 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Great find.  I "followed" this topic immediately.

Im going to try it now that I got my saitek stuff delivered 🙂 nothing to loose - demo is always nice 

Rich Sennett

Ill hold off on loading any saitek drivers before trying this as I dont think it would be a good idea to have both loaded well see

Rich Sennett

12 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Ill hold off on loading any saitek drivers before trying this as I dont think it would be a good idea to have both loaded well see

Also see if you can bind some aspects in the sim and others in this app.  I have a Honeycomb Alpha yoke.  The axis assignments and the buttons on the yoke handle are fine, but the battery, avionics, and light switches on the body are creating issues with the tuning increments of the CRS and HDS functions of the G1000.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Ok issue try to unzip file and its password protected whats up with that

Rich Sennett

on the demo, if it shuts down after 20 minutes does it shut down forever?  I think I would need more then 20 minutes just trying to set it up

• Like 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Especially if on PDT.  If you are near PDX I hope your smoke has cleared.  Smoke from the forest fires at least.....  I have two sisters in that area and a brother in Yachats.

Frank Patton
ASUS 

This is an instant buy wow this is how sim is suppose to work - like butter - so enjoyable to fly now just did axis and ailerons - awesome - did notice an anti aliasing issue on graphics on side of aircraft was not as good as last time I used sim no biggie wasn't my 4k monitor - just thought that was a bit strange - off to purchase 

Worked out of the box sensitivity wise didnt touch nothing works great

Ran more then 20 mins for me

When I mention graphics thats on the prop aircraft airliners always look good for some reason

Edited by Richard Sennett

Rich Sennett

Guys make sure you go into human interface devices in your device manager

All the devices listed anyone that shows power management tab under properties go in there and unclick "allow computer to turn this device off"

Not all of them have that option just do the ones that do - usb controllers will play a lot nicer 🙂

Rich Sennett

I did not load saitek software didnt have to worked out of the gate 

Rich Sennett

May have jumped gun I shut off this software and tried and saitek is working fine - without this software running

I didnt check new saitek before I installed this software - kicking myself to not try it before installing this software so not sure if it was really needed because it looks like saitek is automatically recognized in simulator 

So big question does this software just install need info then doesnt have to be running after controllers have been setup ? have to look more into this

For those with saitek yoke system did you have to set things up and play a lot with sensitivity ? because it was a horror show with a ch yoke

Rich Sennett

2 hours ago, Richard Sennett said:

Im going to try it now that I got my saitek stuff delivered 🙂 nothing to loose - demo is always nice 

Saitek always had profiler software that did the trick for me.

Cheers

bs

• Like 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER