Sign in to follow this  
cklink

Anyone know of a sound pack for the Baron 58?

Guest FxF3

You could do a search in the 2004 section they may have some redone sounds. Just back up the default ones incase you don't like them.

Agreed,We need more sound packs like Oleksiy Frolov & Thomas Herger Dash 8. I had just finished coming back from CYYC on a real Dash8 and I downloaded the bird. Never have I heard a prop job in FS so close to the real thing. I have Z5500 speakers, and man o' man, on take off I had pop falling of the desk and the wife yelling at me to "turn that down the kids are tryin' to sleep." Great times...From Feather to Full, the props sing to you. Need more like it...To your question, I am running the sounds from my Dreamfleet B58.I was using lm_stereosndfixbaron_v2.zip on the default before I bought the DF58.Regards'GarettAMD 64 X2 4800+ @ 2.8mhz - ASUS A8N-SLI Premium - 2G Mushkin BLK XP4000 3-3-4-8 @ 500mhz - 2 X WDJ250 72K Raid 0 - 1X 120 10K Cuda - EVGA 7900GTXKO512 @ 682/1700 DV91.47

Guest wyoming

Do you mean that you imported it into FSX?

I copied the the DFB58 sound folder from FS9 to the FSX Baron as sound.1Edited the aircraft.cfg to sound=1.I just wish that bird was ready for FSX. I never really flew the GA's to much (with wheels anyways) - that ALL changed when I bought that one. But then again I shouldn't be suprized, everything out of DF has been incredible.Regards'Garett

Oh sorry, haven't tried it. (yet)I am holding off on complete aircraft imports until I can find all my original zips. I don't want to perform forensics on the 2584 gauges in my FS9 gauge folder .....know what I mean.Garett