Sign in to follow this  
regis9

FSDT Releases Key West

Just now, AntillesFlyer said:

Is it easy to install this directly or should I wait for it to arrive at the marketplace to buy as this looks amazing!

Super easy.  You pick the location on your drive and it happens like magic.

• Like 1

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

5 minutes ago, raymar said:

Super easy.  You pick the location on your drive and it happens like magic.

That's Awesome.  I'm definitely going to grab it today then!

• Like 1

Brendon Isaac

Hello folks,

Just wanted to clear up that our KMIA, has nothing to do with this or any issue at all. Our KMIA only edits KMIA, no other airport or no region at all not even KTMB or KOPF which are nearby. This airport was reviewed by MS before placing it on the marketplace, and I am sure had it shown causing issues they wouldn't never approved of it.

BTW, I personally bought KEYW yesterday and I can also attest that no issues are present, because there shouldn't at all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LVFRicardo said:

Hello folks,

Just wanted to clear up that our KMIA, has nothing to do with this or any issue at all. Our KMIA only edits KMIA, no other airport or no region at all not even KTMB or KOPF which are nearby. This airport was reviewed by MS before placing it on the marketplace, and I am sure had it shown causing issues they wouldn't never approved of it.

BTW, I personally bought KEYW yesterday and I can also attest that no issues are present, because there shouldn't at all.

Awesome, I already have your Miami airport so looking forward to shuttling between them both. 

Brendon Isaac

Not bad for $9-the parallax mapping for interiors not too taxing FPS wise, on high/ultra settings on my i7-9700K and RTX2080 getting around 45-55FPS.

Alienware m15 R7: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, Windows 11 Home.

MacBook Air: M1, 2020 (7-core GPU), 8GB unified memory, macOS Ventura

iMac: mid-2017, Core i5 3GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon Pro 555 2GB, macOS Ventura.

Sims: MSFS, X-Plane 10, 11 & 12.

On 9/24/2020 at 1:57 AM, virtuali said:

My characters/people are not showing up even after a restart.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 9/24/2020 at 1:57 AM, virtuali said:

We all should try to understand that, with a default scenery that is streamed from servers ( never happened before, in any sim ), it completely changes the way add-on sceneries are made, and allows you to get a proper FSDT scenery with proper textures at a very reasonable price, because it didn't took a year to make.

Thanks for shedding the light of the sun.  It's amazing how many armchair developers and testers appear on this forum trying to tell others how to do their jobs.  

I'm picking this up as soon as it appears on the Marketplace.  I've bought some early Orbx and other sceneries that populate the "community" folder, but for my own OCD reasons, I'm trying to keep that folder mainly for freeware and have my payware stuff go into the "official" folder.  Just me.  

But if you do an update, I too would love a simple little Fort Jefferson out at Dry Tortutga's.  I'm looking at how to place that myself.  I just have to see how hard it is.  

9 minutes ago, virtuali said:

It has been out on the Marketplace since 15:00 UTC.

Umberto, would it be possible for you to answer my PM at the FSDT forums? I have been trying very hard to reach you...

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

1 minute ago, flyblueskies said:

Umberto, would it be possible for you to answer my PM at the FSDT forums? I have been trying very hard to reach you...

That's because we are hard at work to add the improvements for KEYW users are asking for in this thread. I'll try to reply as soon as I can.

Edited by virtuali
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, virtuali said:

That's because we are hard at work to add the improvements for KEYW users are asking for in this thread. I'll try to reply as soon as I can.

Thank you Umberto, I very much appreciate it.

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

On 9/23/2020 at 11:43 AM, David Roch said:

Lovely scenery and great technology.
Not a surprise from FSDT, knowing their seriousness and talent.

A small fix is expected thought, to bring those nice passengers/spotters back on earth! 😄
LDTK6A.jpg

wow floating people just lovely.  Haha