Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

FSX 737 Default

hi alldoes anyone else have problems with the default autopilot in FSX? it doesnt seem to obey my A/P commands even with the CMD light on.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Same here. Autopilot won't work. Can't get it to follow gps and there doesn't seem to be any vertical mode button (there is a dial but no mode button to engage). This sucks!Mike

Odd, I don't remember Ive had any issues with the default FSX 737-800 autopilot.... I'll check again later.

Hi Clayton and Mike,I have no problems with the autopilot in the default 737. It will also follow the flightplan in the GPS if the toggle for NAV/GPS is placed in the correct position and the NAV button is depressed on the MCP.Jim Karn

Guest JIMJAM

I sometimes when changing altitude,need to change the vsi either up or down to get it to kick in.Otherwise the plane stays level.But in the 3d cockpit,hitting the "decrease turn rate" instead of changing the heading is really getting on my nerves.I mean how often is that used anyway?Then Ive got to bring up a pop up and feel around for that magic spot.I hate any panel that has these click points that are sandwiched together and you need to be exactly on it.I deleted in a rage the Citation X from Eaglesoft becuae of its nerve racking,overly difficult panel.

thanks i finally got the hang of it, but you can learn some bad manners using the default 737 for a long time, it definately doesnt work this way in the real ac, ie PMDG, the autopilot system.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram