Is there a new patch coming out Thursday Sep24 or do we know yet.

Regards

Denwagg

Steam MSFS 2020. Process Lasso, Acronis True Image Backup.

I9-11900k @ 5.1, Corsair 1000 RMx PS, Corsair H150I RGB Pro Cooling, NZXT 710i, Asus Rog Strix Z590-E MB,  Asus RTX 3080 TI TUFF 12GB VRAM,  Corsair 32GB 4000 DDR4 XMP 2.0, 2- NVME 1gb 970 EVO Plus's,1-2gb 970 EVO Plus, 2gb WD SSD (Offline Backup)  2-27" 1080p monitors, 32" 1440p monitor, Virpil MT-50CM2 base with Warthog Hotas joystick,  2 Cougar MFD's, TPR Rudder, Virpil MT-CM3 Throttle , Track IR, Fiber Optic Internet 500 Mbps, 1200 W UPS, HP Reverb G2

On September 24 Aosobo will tell us when new patch will be released 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

5 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

On September 24 Aosobo will tell us when new patch will be released 

Let me take a wild guess "in the next 10 days..."

• Like 6

Roi Ben

41 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Let me take a wild guess "in the next 10 days..."

Probably! The only two choices we have are "within 10 days" or "in 10 days" LOL

• Like 2

Short hops without sids and stars overlapping are hard to find. I'm not sure since this was a problems in the alpha we will every see it fixed.

Not sure what I'm looking forward to based on previous patches. But you know It will probably make Xbox users happy.

Denwagg

I9-11900k @ 5.1, Corsair 1000 RMx PS, Corsair H150I RGB Pro Cooling, NZXT 710i, Asus Rog Strix Z590-E MB,  Asus RTX 3080 TI TUFF 12GB VRAM,  Corsair 32GB 4000 DDR4 XMP 2.0, 2- NVME 1gb 970 EVO Plus's,1-2gb 970 EVO Plus, 2gb WD SSD (Offline Backup)  2-27" 1080p monitors, 32" 1440p monitor, Virpil MT-50CM2 base with Warthog Hotas joystick,  2 Cougar MFD's, TPR Rudder, Virpil MT-CM3 Throttle , Track IR, Fiber Optic Internet 500 Mbps, 1200 W UPS, HP Reverb G2

Ugh....this has the potential to get ugly. Might I suggest the mods rename the thread “New patch?” 😉

• Like 2

Chris

18 minutes ago, snglecoil said:

Ugh....this has the potential to get ugly. Might I suggest the mods rename the thread “New patch?” 😉

I agree.... came in thinking it was about a new patch released, and instead it seems now there's a new category of anxious people wanting to know when new patches arrive...

I really was just curious. No one was talking about it. Yeah I know I threw gas on the fire. But I though it would come out tomorrow was just wanting confirmation and my frustration came out.

I'm ok with deleting this thread seems like almost every thread now has become a grip thread  I apologize for starting another bad thread.

Regards

Denwagg

30 minutes ago, Denwagg said:

Short hops without sids and stars overlapping are hard to find. I'm not sure since this was a problems in the alpha we will every see it fixed.

If you're concerned with nav weirdness, please add your vote to this question/issue for the developers: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/when-will-the-navblue-partnership-be-effective-and-we-will-get-current-navdata-what-about-the-charts-services/281225

• Like 2

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

Aosobo developing cycle right now

dmeeUVRG03VGFnhuVJ5vaHCoX8VFEkeoUjcMeQRf

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On the 24th we'll get the announcement of the roadmap of when the feedback will be collected to be reviewed by the central committee that determines what is in the next patch.

3.6 rontgens, not great, not terrible.....

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

2 hours ago, Denwagg said:

Is there a new patch coming out Thursday Sep24 or do we know yet.

Regards

No, there is no patch coming out tomorrow.  Asobo/Microsoft give an "update" or "progress report" every Thursday of where they are and where they are headed.  People confuse "update" with a patch.  In Asobo/Microsoft's terminology for MSFS, "update" means the "progress report" which they give every Thursday.  People read "update" and they immediately think Asobo is issuing a patch.  They should just call it the Thursday "progress report" so people stop getting confused.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 4

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

1 hour ago, cwburnett said:

If you're concerned with nav weirdness, please add your vote to this question/issue for the developers: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/when-will-the-navblue-partnership-be-effective-and-we-will-get-current-navdata-what-about-the-charts-services/281225

Thanks. I missed that one. I hope more people upvote, because this is what is killing things for me right now

All admit, most of my familiarity with IFR is through flying the NGX almost exclusively for the past 4 years. I've had a couple Airbus products over the years, but I find the MCDU's a little confusing when it comes to editing flightplans and adding approaches, sids/stars. I'm sure if I flew them more, I'd be fine. Same goes for the G1000.

My reason for saying this is I have come across a number of situations where things don't seem to be working as expected. I've posted a few things here, but some of the issues could just be user error.

The thread you posted confirms that I'm not totally imagining things.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Denwagg, not sure what your complaint is here, sids and stars being very close together happens in the real world.. so just fly it like a real world flight. There is something called direct, or VFR perhaps.

You do realize you can manually edit the route in the planner right? The ATC will always accept your route.

There is no issue to fix here, other than perhaps user error.

Edited by BusheFlyer

The patch will release on paper the same time nVidia releases the RTX 3090 <- this is just a joke as both releases are on the same date.

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech