Sign in to follow this  
rmeier

Avionics Switch in P3D v5

So I finally installed the CJ2 into P3D v5 (HF1).

It's been a long time since I've flown this aircraft...I started with Cold and Dark and found that I could not get the avionics switch to turn on the displays/radios. Everything else appeared to work OK...I could start the aircraft but still not avionics. When I went to "Shift+8" and toggled "Ready for Taxi" the avionics/radios came on.

Like I said...it's been a while since I've flown this aircraft...am I missing something/a step starting from C&D?

I installed v1.1 (re-downloaded today from Carenado), installed the aircraft into the P3D v5 folder and then ran Carenado's P3D v5 compatibility file. Everything else seems to work and I could also update Navigraph, but, the avionics switch doesn't appear to work from C&D.

Ironically, if I start from Ready to Taxi state, I can use the switch to toggle the avionics off then on again.

Any help would be appreciated!

Rob