Sign in to follow this  
andyjohnston.net

Forums

I'm finally able to access the official forums, but clicking Login (or Sign Up for that matter) brings me to an "Oops" page.  Are others seeing that as well?

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

I have been awaiting response from support regarding activation of my account for two weeks now. In the meantime I've tried both Login and Sign Up several times but it just gives me that Oops page.

Oops here too. I especially appreciate them telling me to report the problem on the forum, but as I cannot access it, I cannot report it.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H