Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

World of AI not loading AI planes

Guest TPN_Turnip

Am I missing something? I loaded the World of AI installer. Ran thru everything making sure that it was aimed at FSX etc. Installed 5 differant AI packacges, turned up the AI planes to max at SeaTac and see nothing but the default AI planes?What am I doing wrong?System Specs:P4 3.0SB LiveATI Radeon X800 GTO (256)1 Gig DDR RAM

Guest TPN_Turnip

Never mind... I figured it out.:-spacecraft System Specs:P4 3.0SB LiveATI Radeon X800 GTO (256)1 Gig DDR RAM

Guest JimC1702

Wow, World of AI is great. I installed 5 packages tonight and they work like a charm. Can't wait to get more US carriers, especially Southwest.Jim

Glad you got it sorted out.By the way, in case this isn't immediately obvious to everyone, you don't have to individually load each WOAI package and run through the steps one at a time.When asked, you can shift-click (or ctrl-click) all of your packages, and WOAI will install them one by one.Just a tip that most people seem to overlook.GG

Guest Rake7575

What a gold mine...and so fps friendly...does anyone know if the following exist: united, nwa, delta, america west? Hopefully ultimate traffic will patch over to FSX soon...but this is super!Just waiting on squawkbox 4/VATSIM migration...and PSS 757 or PMDG FSX version.Couple shots from KDCA (Continental, American, US Air Express) and KTPA (Spirit) with new AI.By the way, I decided to fly in "spring" season--nice mixture of colors without the north american desert of fall. Perhaps birds eye view will eventually offer their outstanding "seasons" adds.FSX is awesome--but it will take some investment in time (tweaks) and hardware to get there. Once there, you won't go back.RakeAMD FX-60Nvidia 7950GX2 (1GB) video4GB ultra low latency RAMRaptor 150GB (10000rpm) HDDell 24" (running FSX in 1920x1200 32bit)fsxKDCAai.jpgfsxspiritAI.jpg

Guest Len

When asked, you can shift-click (or ctrl-click) all of your packages, and WOAI will install them one by one.What? LOL! Wish I knew this before. Great tip.

Another tip....As WOAI releases new versions of existing packages, be sure to remove the old one (via the installer) first.I'm taking my first stab at creating a Delta AI set. I'll post my results in a few days if I manage not to screw anything up too badly.GG