Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

Anybody's flying with TrackIR?

On 9/30/2020 at 2:27 AM, Bradleyjs said:

TrackIR5 has worked since day one. The only requirement was to run “Check For Game Updates” in the TIR software.

It did, there was another bug mentioned in this thread and it was fixed in the latest MSFS2020 update.

Edited by Dirk98

16 hours ago, Phantoms said:

I think they're referring to the camera panel of the TrackIR software (the normal view it opens to). That is where you set your center, pause, etc. options for TrackIR.

Unless they have added the in-game handling of TIR On/Off like some other games do. Otherwise why calling TIR's UI 'Camera Panel'?? Needs to be checked yet.

Edited by Dirk98

What we really need is an automatic way of disable trackIr for some view, like it works in Xplane for the payware camera addon. I find annoying to press the keyboard key each time I want to look at pre-saved camera zoom (mainly for gauges and AP) with TrackIr activated is hard to select knobs and turn them.

I don't know any way to map a Yoke button to the disable TrackIR function inside the sim

Edited by Desaix