Sign in to follow this  
Guest danf161

FSX Addon Aircraft and Jetways

Guest danf161

So I managed to put FS9 addon aircraft into FSX and I've got the jetways moving up to the a/c that come stock with the program. Does anyone know how to get the jetways to move up to the ADDON A/C?

Hi,put these lines into your aircraft.cfg:{exits}number_of_exits = 3exit.0 = 0.4, 33.9, -4.5, 3.9, 0 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)exit.1 = 0.4, 12.7, -4.5, 0.5, 1 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)exit.1 = 0.4, -27.0, -4.5, 0.5, 1 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)The {Exits} - square brackets here! - section should already be there, albeit shorter and a bit different. Just overwrite. Then you need to experiment with the numbers to get baggage truck and jetway to attach at the right spot. First number is positive because it means distance in feet from datum towards the front of the aircraft (datum: usually at the root of the wing - someone correct me if I am wrong :) )Second number is distance from the center of the aircraft to the outer skin (half diameter of the fuselage). Negative for left side for the A/CThird number is vertical distance, cargo doors will usually be around zero (0) or a tad below.Fourth number is the type of exit, pretty much self explanatory.Regards,Jure

Guest danf161

Works perfectly! Thanks. Now, would you by chance know how to have the belt loader and baggage cart approach the a/c?

Glad it's working. :)For the belter and baggage thingie to start moving you need to open the door No. 2, if that's the number you have assigned in your Exits section for cargo. So, even if you actually open the cargo door with some other command on the aircraft (tailhook comes to mind), you still need to press Shitf+E and then 2. Jure