Sign in to follow this  
peterhemm

2.6.0b - No Menu Items, only Toolbars

I created an LNM flight plan and wanted to export it as a .pln, and noticed I had no menu or button for export. I tried using key commands, CTRL-N and CTRL-O work, for example, but nothing happens when I try CTRL-SHIFT-S. I see the Multiexport button, but it's greyed out even with a flight loaded.

What about the missing menu? Do you say that the menu bar is missing?

The export stuff has changed a lot. The manual is not updated yet. This will be finished for the final release.

You can still export some simulator formats in the File menu. Others have to be enabled first.

The multiexport (Ctrl+Shift+M) is disabled because you did not enable any of the other export formats. Go to "File" -> "Multiexport Flight plan options" or Ctrl+Alt+Shift+M. This will open a dialog where you can enable flight plan formats to export or change the paths. Hover the mouse over the paths for a few hints.

Alex

Bizarre this is. 🤔 I have reports from Linux distros but on Windows? Do you have any tools messing with the Window look and feel? Try to disable if yes.

LNM saves all settings in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel . Try to rename or delete it. Maybe something is messed up in the settings. Normally there is no option to hide the menu bar in LNM. Not even in full screen mode.

Alex