Sign in to follow this  
UKflyer

A320 V0.3.0 mod released

Does this fix the engine turning off? Also, I find the autopilot oscillates back and forth... rocking. Does this help?

10 hours ago, raymar said:

This is tremendous progress. A very heart filled thank you to the mod team. I have avoided flying this one up to now, but I will be installing this v3.0 update today and go flying.

Thanks again.

Ray

I haven't touched any of the airliners in MSFS yet but the way this mod is going, I'm willing to give it a try now

27 minutes ago, EvidencePlz said:

I haven't touched any of the airliners in MSFS yet but the way this mod is going, I'm willing to give it a try now

I have, save for some weirdness still in the MCDU, it's fantastic! Nearly to the FFA320 for X-plane.

United001

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors; Mobo: Z390 Phatom Gaming 4S-IB: Physical Memory: 16Gigs; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FTX 2080 Super, 8 Gigs; 500Gigs Hard-Drive; 1TB SSD; 1TB SSD; 50" Samsung 4K Flat-screen monitor; 26" LG side-car monitor. Saitek Yoke and Throttle. Saitek Rudder Pedals.
Screen Resolution: Full Screen: 1920X1080 Full and Windowed modes. 

4 hours ago, abrams_tank said:

Wow, this mod is overtaking Aerosoft's A320? Does anybody else who has used Aerosoft's A320 think this?

Not until some serious work is done on the flight model.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

is there any way to check the mod is installed?

i enabled developer mode but community folder didn't exist so i created it

Don't use developer mode. Every game install automatically creates a Community folder, you just need to find where this is and place the A32NX folder of the mod into it.

3 hours ago, Manny said:

How do Install this?

I downloaded the file 

flybywiresim-a32nx.zip

and placed the folder from the zip  called A32NX into community folder and then started MSFS

All I see is the old Airbus Neo and liveries from liveries-a320 from communty with gazillion liveries that I had downloaded earlier.

When I started the flight with A320-Neo all I see is the old A320.

What am I doing wrong?

It only changes some visual features in the cockpit  - IRS switches in Off position, PFD ND screens self test when powered up, door open in ECAM shows. The MAJOR changes are listed in the first post here. You WILL NOT see any changes to the aircraft in the start menu or liveries.

To see if the mod has installed just look at the ADIRS switches when loading the aircraft, if they point to the 10 o'clock position the MODS are installed

Edited by JustanotherPilot
  • Like 1

steve southey

1 hour ago, EGLD said:

is there any way to check the mod is installed?

i enabled developer mode but community folder didn't exist so i created it

I suggest you look a little harder.  Your Community Folder should be in existence.  Having a duplicate will most like create some confusion among your files.

Ray

• Like 1

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

9 hours ago, Hoppala29 said:

There is still a difference between an A320 NEO and an A318,19,20,21 . 

Yeah, but free versus $$. 

The Aerosoft airbuses will need to be substantially better to justify the cost, IMO.

I would think the mod will soon have fully function VNAV plus isn't the cockpit millimetre perfect? Asobo used some type of 3D scanning (point cloud) technique to build the cockpit?

Is Aerosoft using that same technique (3D point cloud) to build their cockpit model?

Matthew S

15 hours ago, David Roch said:

Apart from some remaining bugs and limitations and thanks to these talented folks, the A320neo is today a joy to fly.
Not FSLabs level for sure yet but overtaking Aerosoft's IMO.

OQkPTM.jpg

Your pic is so real!

• Like 3

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

9 minutes ago, Schwarzgruber said:

Thanks much the team for all these efforts!

I'm starting to like Airbus! 😉

Yes thank you to the team, and I start to like it as well 😉

not afraid anymore to wait more than one year for PMDG 

• Like 1

All of my radio displays are blank.  Anyone else experience this and if so is there a known fix?

thanks

2 hours ago, Jolk said:

Yes thank you to the team, and I start to like it as well 😉

not afraid anymore to wait more than one year for PMDG 

Me too 😉

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

8 hours ago, Noooch said:

The problem is:

When you are at the 50ft or 40ft call in short final with auto-thrust disengaged, the aircraft is pitching down on its own (I know it is an Airbus feature but it is way overdone)

So this not requires more forward pitch as you say but more backward pressure not to crash on the runway.

Sometimes, it also rolls aggressively on the right, but I heard from others it can also roll to the left.

All of this have nothing to do with ground effect and make every landing feel like you go play to the lottery, you never know how it will be.

Ok, possibly a fair point, but why are you cutting a/t off? That’s not really how the Airbus is meant to be flown.