Sign in to follow this  
Jikul

‘Bird Dog’ released for MSFS

With the undeniable appeal of a mass market we will see MANY offerings in the next few months... I would very much like to own a GOOD L-19 but will wait for some reviews from trusted sources before pulling the trigger on any MSFS purchase.  If there are those here more daring than I, PLEASE consider a few lines with your thoughts...

Ta- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

cool bird, wouldn't mind flying her.  I'll await further reviews as well.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

It looks somewhat interesting but obviously rushed to market.  I am going to have to wait for a sale - priced the same as the Carenado Mooney M20R. Can that be right?

Probably haven't had time to add this sim to the products list.

1180168357_noMFSproducts.....JPG.cafd2e67704cf81311d6b7f179314e98.JPG

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

11 minutes ago, raymar said:

It looks somewhat interesting but obviously rushed to market.  I am going to have to wait for a sale - priced the same as the Carenado Mooney M20R. Can that be right?

Probably haven't had time to add this sim to the products list.

1180168357_noMFSproducts.....JPG.cafd2e67704cf81311d6b7f179314e98.JPG

http://www.blackboxsimulation.com/index.php/products/fs2020/cessna-l19/

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5