Sign in to follow this  
mrm0508

Initial installation of beta -- MSFS2020

I have never used Little Navmap and am looking forward to diving in. My initial issue is that FS2020 is not shown in the Scenery Library dropdown and I cannot figure out how to get the scenery loaded. The base program is installed on my "C:" drive and the packages are installed at D:\FS2020. I do not have any add-on sceneries, just some liveries and an aircraft.

X-Plane 11 is the only program shown in the Load Scenery Library dropdown for Simulator: so I have no idea how to properly point to the scenery data in FS2020.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

34 minutes ago, albar965 said:

I thought I had all installation options covered.😞

What installation is this? Steam? Boxed? MS download?

Where is the file UserCfg.opt and what is the last line in it (like InstalledPackagesPath ...)?

Alex

MS Download

C:\Users\vstar\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_xxxxxx\LocalCache

D:\FS2020

Edited by mrm0508

20 hours ago, mrm0508 said:

MS Download

C:\Users\vstar\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_xxxxxx\LocalCache

D:\FS2020

Should be no problem. Can you send me the LNM log file (Tools -> Files and Directories) per email or PM?

It's quite a bleeding mess what MS/Asobo did with those installation paths.🙄

Alex