Sign in to follow this  
FNAL

Working Title CJ4 Mod Version 0.3.0 Released

Thanks to everyone involved in this, it’s really great work.  One thing I can’t for the life of me figure out is how to change the map range on the PFD/MFD.  I’m sure that I’m missing something really obvious...but I can’t find anything on the control panel or in the FMS to do this?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

53 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Thanks to everyone involved in this, it’s really great work.  One thing I can’t for the life of me figure out is how to change the map range on the PFD/MFD.  I’m sure that I’m missing something really obvious...but I can’t find anything on the control panel or in the FMS to do this?

a7qBVnx.jpg

tpewpb-6.png

Has anyone else had issues with your LNAV?  It has been working fine for a couple flights with new update but the one I just did had the magenta line disappearing on the PFD for the current segment and I would go into ROL mode.  I had to keep hitting Direct To for a few waypoints as it kept happening.  It then worked fine second half of flight. It was strange but maybe it is one of the mysterious AP bugs that has nothing to do with the CJ4 mod.  Otherwise, really impressed with the work so far!

EDIT....Nevermind I see this is on the 'Known Issues' list......!!

Edited by Flic1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Maybe the team could start a "Basic Flight Tutorial" and let it mature with the updates.  I am eager to begin learning to use some of the recently added features, now that I will be able to read the numbers on the PFD/MFD 😉

Thanks again for all this creative work. I think you guys do your best work while working using the midnight oil.

Ray

• Like 2

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

With the release of the MSFS 1.9.3.0 patch today, you can expect most if not all mods to require updates to work correctly. The Working Title team advises you to remove all mods, including our CJ4 and G1000 mods, from your Community folder until such time as they are updated. As has been the case with past updates from Asobo, there were significant changes to the codebase. In fact, this update is the most invasive from a file structure standpoint, with many files moving locations and quite a number of name changes. About 17,000 files were changed. We are currently in the process of assessing these differences and will shortly begin incorporating them into our code. We will try to get updates out as quickly as possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

24 minutes ago, cwburnett said:

With the release of the MSFS 1.9.3.0 patch today, you can expect most if not all mods to require updates to work correctly. The Working Title team advises you to remove all mods, including our CJ4 and G1000 mods, from your Community folder until such time as they are updated. As has been the case with past updates from Asobo, there were significant changes to the codebase. In fact, this update is the most invasive from a file structure standpoint, with many files moving locations and quite a number of name changes. About 17,000 files were changed. We are currently in the process of assessing these differences and will shortly begin incorporating them into our code. We will try to get updates out as quickly as possible.

Just tried the Japan tour after the update and Japan install. King Air 350 MFD was totally blank. AI couldn't even fly its own route after T/O.

Painful to have to delete the best mods so far! 🙂

Edited by Flyfaster

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

1 minute ago, Flyfaster said:

Just tried the Japan tour after the update and Japan install. King Air 350 MFD was totally blank. AI couldn't even fly its own route after T/O.

Assuming that's with no mods at all in Community? Doesn't sound promising...I haven't downloaded the patch yet...

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

Just now, cwburnett said:

Assuming that's with no mods at all in Community? Doesn't sound promising...I haven't downloaded the patch yet...

This was *with* mods - had not deleted anything yet. Have not tried since just deleting yours. The only King Air mod was the landing lights.

22 hours ago, FNAL said:

1) We are looking at FPLN and LEGS page problems this week (right now actually)

2)  Do you mean you can't get the ATIS from the ATC menu?  We have not touched anything in that regard.

1) Nice, this is becoming the first "simulator" aircraft on MSFS. Thanks for your hard work!

2) When on an IFR plan the option to get ATIS from the menu simply isn`t there for me, at least not until I am already on final with tower. I am manually tuning the atis and I noticed the range is abysmal, with some instances where I had to be within 15nm from the destination to get it an at mid-level altitudes. An ACARS function to check D-ATIS from FMS on any airports would be god sent!

3) Any possibility of including baro/rad minimums to display properly? Perhaps even include a horn or call-outs? It does nothing when I set it, doesn`t show up anywhere.

4) I just noticed you guys fixed the clock to display seconds. That is amazing, since its the only way I found to know if I have accelerated time on. Thanks!

5) Pressurization and oxygen will be possible? Not sure how it works on the Citation, so could be user error. But my O2 reads zero and I have no idea where the field elevation setting is.

6) The 1/2 bank switch tool tip text seems reversed to me (on when its off) and there is no symbol to know when its active on the PFD.

7) Fuel performance is still way off it seems. On simbrief I added a 35% increase correction and still got to my destination with 1600 lbs instead of 2200 calculated.

😎 I started getting some weird phugoid (pitch) oscillations at high altitude cruise with AP on at alt cap. They are tinny, but impossible to stop. Just annoying, not interfering with anything.

I have not tested the new patch (1.9.3) yet, doing the update now.

Awesome work so far, I am very grateful!

37 minutes ago, cwburnett said:

Any way of running FS without these mandatory mods?

27 minutes ago, cwburnett said:

Ok just tried again after removing CJ4 and G1000 mods. MFD now works properly in the King Air 350. AI still will not fly its own IFR route (unreal). ATC is much improved, as is the flight model and A/P once engaged after hand flying back to the magenta line and engaging the NAV. 

Does this mod work OK with the new patch?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

30 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Not for me. Screens are black.

tpewpb-6.png

30 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

The currently released version (0.3.0) does not work with the latest MSFS patch. We are looking to get a new compatible release out later today some time.

-Matt

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MattNischan said:

The currently released version (0.3.0) does not work with the latest MSFS patch. We are looking to get a new compatible release out later today some time.

-Matt

Thank you.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip