Sign in to follow this  
Guest OneTinSoldier

To settle some dust - APOLOGY

Guest Ozzie

In the current climate of very rampant postings where a thread can disappear quite quickly in a matter of hours - I feel that I need to make a statementThere have been quite a number of people that have jumped on the bandwagon of a statement that I made earlier insinuating something that I picked up on another siteI have had satisfactory assurances that there is nothing at all untoward in relation to the "movement" of tdragger to another position within the teamMy responses to those assurances appear to have been lost in the sheer volume of Posts and I wish to categorically apologise for any inuendo that I may have conveyed to readers that did NOT see the subsequent follow-up postsTo anyone that only saw part of the story - I urge you NOT to go adding your own interpretations and prolonging an unfounded rumour that I may have contributed toI personally have many issues about the "Hobby" of FS - BUT none of them are directed at the team that did what their "Masters" allowed them to do - My argument has always been with the Monopolist and its Licencing arrangements - Not the poor guys at the coal-face - sure I do NOT nor will I buy FSX until there are several issues worked out - but I do NOT lay these at the feet of the ACES team - BUT quite firmly at the feet of the beancounters in the tower

I guess that is the penalty paid for re-posting "I read it on the Internet" personal stuff. You have also jumped into a number of threads with one liners that will not be memorable in my mind. You are probably facing the same challenge Peter, Paul and Mary had attempting to convince the world that "Puff the Magic Dragon" was not about marijuana. (of course it was!) :)Bob..

>You are probably facing the same challenge Peter,>Paul and Mary had attempting to convince the world that "Puff>the Magic Dragon" was not about marijuana. (of course it was!)>:)LOL! And of course "Purple Haze" was about vibrant, Australian sunsets, eh? "White Rabbit" was about Alice's experience's in Wonderland too... :)"Everyone" knows that "Knights in White Satin" was really about gay Crusaders too, right? :-samurai BTW, Ozzie, it takes a real man to own up to mistakes! Kudos to you, sir! :-beerchug

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest Ozzie

>"Puff the Magic Dragon" was not about marijuana. (of course it was!)>:)>>Bob..You ARE kidding me - Aren't you?That was one of my favourite songs :-)

Guest iwantmydc3

>>"Puff the Magic Dragon" was not about marijuana. (of course>it was!)>>:)>>>>Bob..>>>You ARE kidding me - Aren't you?>>That was one of my favourite songs :-)Now, wait-as someone who has loved the DC3 all my life, I always thought "Puff the Magic Dragon" was about the C-47 gunships used in Viet Namh (That was their nickname)---

>"Everyone" knows that "Knights in White Satin" was really about gay Crusaders too, right?" :-eek

Guest OneTinSoldier

>"Everyone" knows that "Knights in White Satin" was really>about gay Crusaders too, right? Lol Mike T...Beauty I'd always missedWith these eyes before.Just what the truth isI can't say anymore.Gazing at people,Some hand in hand,Just what Im going thruThey can understand.:7And Lol Bill, I do hope you were kidding about the true spelling of the title of that song hehe.Jim