Sign in to follow this  
Juergen

ILS and A320 NEO

Hi, I have made several short flights from KTPA to KMIA. The flightplan calls for the runway 9R ILS approach into Miami. On all flights I never get a ILS frequency displayed in the NAV RAD page. I get the LOC course and can NOT manually input the ILS frequency. I have the following display on the NAV RAD page: ILS09 / [     ], but now frequency. This page should auto populate when I select the approach??

I have the LS switch ON, I have the approach confirmed in the PERF page.

Thanks for suggestions

Brgds

Juergen Mader

I got the same thing. So I manually plug ILS frequency after several attemts

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Hi,

actually I forgot to mention that I can't enter the frequency MANUALLY. I get an error "Not Allowed".

I tried to enter the  following syntax (like the Aerosoft Bus): / XXX.X. Is that how you get the frequency to show up - and also after several attempts? Or do you re-enter the complete line e.g.

"ILS 09 / 110.8"

Thanks for reply

Brgds

Juergen Mader

I think you need to enter it in format xxx.xx. So for example 110.30. That last zero needs to be there. 110.3 is not accepted. Also check that you are not making the mistake I made early on, looking at the FMS from an angle means you might be entering the ILS frequency in the wrong spot. Follow those lines alongside the line select keys to make sure you are entering in the correct space.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

So you just enter the ILS frequency as shown ( 110.80) w/o the backslash (/)?

And yes the looking at an angle happened to me as well.

Thanks for help, I will give it a try

Brgds

Juergen Mader