REX Weather Force

This program is Awesome - thanks for looking 

umZkph.png

Edited by Richard Sennett
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Rich Sennett

Hi,

Please guys, I need your help! I purchased REX Weather Force 2020 and it doesn't work at all, I followed the manual, setting preset and clear sky and the launch the Synthesis, but NOTHING WORKS! The weather simply remains CLEAR SKY! I've also noticed that sometimes I get random crashe caused by REX.exe application, it gives me a .NET Framework error. Please tell me what to do, I spent moeny on this! 

THANKS! WAITING FOR YOUR NEWS!!!

Cheers,
Riccardo F.

6 hours ago, Riccardo Farneti said:

Hi,

Please guys, I need your help! I purchased REX Weather Force 2020 and it doesn't work at all, I followed the manual, setting preset and clear sky and the launch the Synthesis, but NOTHING WORKS! The weather simply remains CLEAR SKY! I've also noticed that sometimes I get random crashe caused by REX.exe application, it gives me a .NET Framework error. Please tell me what to do, I spent moeny on this! 

THANKS! WAITING FOR YOUR NEWS!!!

Cheers,
Riccardo F.

Im at work right now so i can try to help in about 8 hours - for now try right mouse click on exe file and go to properties - then security and make sure all the listings shown are run as administrator 

if that doesnt work uninstall it reinstall with no anti virus running then do what I stated above again before trying

Rich Sennett

It sure makes having the actual metar loaded great and does allow for some more realistic captures

• Like 1

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

12 hours ago, Richard Sennett said:

This program is Awesome - thanks for looking 

umZkph.png

You’ll never beat a better shot than this! Excellent!

• Like 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

Does this lock in the wx at the flights beginning for the entire flight or does it change as you fly from A to B to reflect changing wx enroute? How about accurate winds aloft, temps aloft etc?

The msfs wx simply isn’t working well and real world wx significantly adds to the immersion factor.

Thanks. Dave

8 hours ago, dbw1 said:

Does this lock in the wx at the flights beginning for the entire flight or does it change as you fly from A to B to reflect changing wx enroute? How about accurate winds aloft, temps aloft etc?

The msfs wx simply isn’t working well and real world wx significantly adds to the immersion factor.

Thanks. Dave

Dave it changes I have not done a long flight but 30 min flight its not stagnant it changes as you fly, been pretty busy to put it thru the paces - as for wind noticed it will bounce you around as you hit higher winds

6 minutes ago, P_7878 said:

Lovely capture....so many colors and lighting -  to take in here...!!

Thank you much 🙂 

Edited by Richard Sennett
  • Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

On 9/29/2020 at 3:19 PM, Richard Sennett said:

Im at work right now so i can try to help in about 8 hours - for now try right mouse click on exe file and go to properties - then security and make sure all the listings shown are run as administrator 

if that doesnt work uninstall it reinstall with no anti virus running then do what I stated above again before trying

I'll give it a try as soon as I can! I'll let you know if this fixes my problem!

ONE IMPORTANT QUESTION: I have some mods in the community folder...Do you think this could be the reason why REX crashes??
Is it possible? Do you have an empty community folder or do you have something in there like liveries, add-on sceneries, ...?
Thank you!

Riccardo F.

Edited by Riccardo Farneti

Just now, Riccardo Farneti said:

I'll give it a try as soon as I can! I'll let you know if this fix my problem!

ONE IMPORTANT QUESTION: I have some mods in the community folder...Do you think this could be the reason why REX crashes??
Is it possible? Do you have an empty community folder?
Thank you!

Riccardo F.

No mods wont matter but good question  

Download takeownership program its free and install its a quick reg file double click it to install - reg hack -

Go to your main rex folder and highlight it - right mouse click and click in menu click takeownership

Then go to your rex shortcut on desktop and go to properties - security then make all entries as admin

Dont install pro only small zip file

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/easily-take-ownership-and-grant-full-control-permission-with-winownership/

Rich Sennett

Beautiful but I recommend a left turn after liftoff or, better yet, at the next exit and contact ground 🙂.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Beautiful but I recommend a left turn after liftoff or, better yet, at the next exit and contact ground 🙂.

Sounds like a plan 🙂 thanks for stopping by 

Rich Sennett

On 9/30/2020 at 6:12 PM, Richard Sennett said:

No mods wont matter but good question  

Download takeownership program its free and install its a quick reg file double click it to install - reg hack -

Go to your main rex folder and highlight it - right mouse click and click in menu click takeownership

Then go to your rex shortcut on desktop and go to properties - security then make all entries as admin

Dont install pro only small zip file

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/easily-take-ownership-and-grant-full-control-permission-with-winownership/

NOTHING works here! Tried everthing! WEATHER DOESN'T INJECT AT ALL!

WASTE OF MONEY!!!