Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

Patch 1.9.3.0

Ok, I will give it a shot, thanks....! just gotta get the LOD fixed now and the blurry mess in the Distance... 

14 minutes ago, Armchair Pilot said:

welp, guess i gotta stop checking bing for 3D updates. looks sick.

They said once before that not all 3d related files will show on Bing due to other countries privacy laws. Or something like that lol.

Edited by Lotharen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dillon said:

Seriously, there’s more issues than just the fuel problem with this aircraft.  One glaring issue is the ability to climb at 3800fpm all the way to 40,000ft with a full load...

Have you got any specific performance data on on what it should be? I've had no luck in finding concrete performance info.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

2 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Ok, I will give it a shot, thanks....! just gotta get the LOD fixed now and the blurry mess in the Distance... 

How about forcing this externally from the config file?

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

2 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

I think I will try, does it allow the buildings to draw further out to the distance? At least it will fix that aspect. What about looking down at runways from above 3000ft? They look a mess. Not sharp at all. Like the distant scenery too. It reminds me of this:-

https://www.justflight.com/product/vfr-real-scenery-nexgen-3d-vol-one-southern-england-and-south-wales

Edited by Ianrivaldosmith

I couldn't even find the config file (Steam installation here).

Just now, Ianrivaldosmith said:

I think I will try, does it allow the buildings to draw further out to the distance? At least it will fix that aspect. What about looking down at runways from above 3000ft? They look a mess. Not sharp at all. Like the distance scenery too. It reminds me of this:-

https://www.justflight.com/product/vfr-real-scenery-nexgen-3d-vol-one-southern-england-and-south-wales

It does both, I have mine at 3.0. But I think this LOD issue has been since the previous patch (there were many threads about this in the official forum)

• Like 1

Just now, omarsmak30 said:

It does both, I have mine at 3.0. But I think this LOD issue has been since the previous patch (there were many threads about this in the official forum)

I will give it a try. Does it impact the CPU or GPU?

For some reason my A320 now starts up in a cold state, is anyone else seeing this? I did add that A320 mod the other day but not sure if this is why. I don't do cold and dark.

Actually, the engines are on but the displays are dark! This is strange, but it must be the mod. All I did was add to the community folder. Perhaps I missed a step?

Cheers, Pete

Edited by PilotPete99

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Just now, Ianrivaldosmith said:

I will give it a try. Does it impact the CPU or GPU?

I think CPU (at least in my case)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

For some reason my A320 now starts up in a cold state, is anyone else seeing this? I did add that A320 mod the other day but not sure if this is why. I don't do cold and dark.

Cheers, Pete

Try uninstalling it and seeing if that is causing the issue.  It may not be compatible with the new update given they both seem to be trying to change the similar systems.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, robnpat said:

I am having the same issue.  I was never able to download the previous patch as it kept 'looping' so I gave up.  Can't download this one, either.  Nothing has changed on my end since I did the initial install.  What a crapshoot.

I had the same issue and tried many things.  What finally solved it was to download a VPN client (I used ExpressVPN, 30 day free trial).  When it connects, it will offer you different locations.  I chose the closest one to my location which was Washington DC.  Once I did this and fired up MSFS2020, the download came in at my max service speed.  I think, depending on location, the MS servers are either overloaded or have some sort of issue.

Anyway, hope this helps.

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

Interesting, Nagasaki airport has logos for ANA and JAL Cargo. The only other real airline logo before now is United.

I wonder if it is because it was built by Gaya not Asobo, or because it's a free and optional addon not base game content, so technically if you buy the sim you're not buying the airport.

6UIcrYD.png

Edited by Tuskin38

2 hours ago, DPSimulation said:

It's the patch notes, what's the problem?

In a way the same problem applies as to the notification of the patch itself.

The game updater notifies you on its own. The patch notes show up in the installation manager. So everyone who updates the game will get them presented anyway.

So what is the point in posting them here? We will see them anyway when we update.

• Like 1