Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

Patch 1.9.3.0

2 hours ago, Republic3D said:

I flew out of Orbx' 12S airport, and first flight was bad LOD and no water in the river. When I loaded up the 2nd flight from the same place, LOD was good, mountain tops looked sharp both mesh and texture, and the water had returned to the rivers. A bit weird.

I wonder if we have to clear caches?

scott

4 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

You go to flight plan page. Then press right knob highlight and select desired waypoint. Then press Direct To. It suppose to bring whatever waypoint you highlighted  to Direct To page. Then you suppose to press   enter , and another enter to activate.

I remember watching a video on now to use the MSFS G1000 and supposedly, highlighting a waypoint and then pressing "Direct To" never really worked. So is something Asobo needs to implement? If so, I can file a bug on Zendesk, or create a thread under "Wishlist" in the official forums.

Also deleting USER waypoint wipes out the whole flight plan. Then if you press PROC after than and populate airport placeholder, it crashes after you try load or activate 

Oh yeah.  I notice that if I delete a USER waypoint, it seems to delete the whole flight plan.  Weren't we able to delete individual waypoints before this patch?  I could swear that I was able to delete an individual waypoint before this patch.  But after this patch, I can no longer delete an individual waypoint and it seems to delete the entire flight plan instead.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

35 minutes ago, MelanieTV said:

Does anyone know if we can turn "azure" back on now?

Before MSFS2020 crashed all the times if it was on....

Always had it on and never had a problem...

• Upvote 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

22 minutes ago, EmaRacing said:

Opening the vfr map in the tbm caused CTD after the patch

I can confirm that opening the vfr map in flight will CTD.

tc

Just now, flyforever said:

I can confirm that opening the vfr map in flight will CTD.

tc

mentioned in the patch notes as a known issue, being worked on.

Graham

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

The textures in Palm Springs are better color corrected.  Not sure if its new imagery but everything there looks better.

Also the tbm still doesn't enable YD together with AP

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

6 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

I remember watching a video on now to use the MSFS G1000 and supposedly, highlighting a waypoint and then pressing "Direct To" never really worked. So is something Asobo needs to implement? If so, I can file a bug on Zendesk, or create a thread under "Wishlist" in the official forums.

Oh yeah.  I notice that if I delete a USER waypoint, it seems to delete the whole flight plan.  Weren't we able to delete individual waypoints before this patch?  I could swear that I was able to delete an individual waypoint before this patch.  But after this patch, I can no longer delete an individual waypoint and it seems to delete the entire flight plan instead.

As for one. This is functionality if the most commonly used by me in real life. Especially in single pilot IFR without autopilot. It would be great if they do that. Right now you have to cycle through for each latter, MSFS only carries data to Direct to from NEAREST page. This logic is also have to apply for flight plan page. Highlight/select, direct to, enter, enter - this formula I remember since commercial check ride !

As for the second one. I don't remember clearly about other waypoint. I might mess with them before, but for sure deleting USER waypoint clear flight plan before and after last patch .  

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

19 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:
I notice that if I delete a USER waypoint, it seems to delete the whole flight plan. 

This has been this way since version 1.0 unfortunately they haven't figured out much of the GPS since release. I can only believe that GPS team lead got fired a month prior to release lol.

Edited by joeym4130
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, EmaRacing said:

Also the tbm still doesn't enable YD together with AP

It has for me since the prior patch, but I use the mouse to click AP on the dash not bound to any button on my joystick...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, EDDB2020 said:

Really strange, right now at 78 %, 20.26 GB of 8.78 GB. Interesting math.

had the same thing happen. I didn't limit the download this time (just to check) and when I had about 6 gigs downloaded it stumbled on a segment. I stopped the program and restarted. It's now showing 20 something gigs to down load.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Waves are much better now.

Negative thing I noticed is I now have thunderstorms and lightning almost everywhere, even if there are only a few clouds in the sky with live weather. That needs to be fixed fast.

Edited by Alvega
  • Upvote 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

1 minute ago, Alvega said:

Waves are much better now.

Negative thing I noticed is I now have thunderstorms and lightning almost everywhere, even if there are only a few clouds in the sky with live weather. That needs to be fixed fast.

There's a thread on this issue. Maybe is affecting only some systems. We'll soon see if it affects all of us.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

2 hours ago, devgrp said:

Not for me, but then again I don't have my lod at 200 and aa maxed out

It's only TAA that doesn't work as well as before; FXAA and DLAA are the same as always.