Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Live Weather After SP3

3 hours ago, tgsweat said:

Yep seems like weather is more screwed up since this patch for me.  It used to be actually decently accurate.  

always funny to see for some its better for some its worse.

the world is a big place, i doubt if its ever going to be correct everywhere all the time, wont happen.

i am happy with the wau its now.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, wim123 said:

always funny to see for some its better for some its worse.

the world is a big place, i doubt if its ever going to be correct everywhere all the time, wont happen.

i am happy with the wau its now.

It's hard for the prognosticators to get it right. We can not expect to always be spot on in a sim.

My initial issue with SP2 was that "live weather" always loaded with clear skies. Thankfully with SP3 this is no longer the case.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I find the weather to be very intermittent. Sometimes it works great. Other times... not so much.

I still get the first flight only problem... but not always. I have no idea why this occurs intermittently.

Also, I have noticed that sometimes (not always) the weather seems to be delayed by 8-12 hours.

I hope it gets fixed sooner than later because when it does work it is quite amazing what they have accomplished.

• Like 1

Last night I flew in Florida and FS2020 showed a massive front moving through the state.  Live RW weather showed nothing of the kind.  Not sure why.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

22 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Last night I flew in Florida and FS2020 showed a massive front moving through the state.  Live RW weather showed nothing of the kind.  Not sure why.

Today is going to be a good day to test. Take off from Tampa where is nice weather and head to Miami.

There's a stationary front right over south Florida. It should be an interesting arrival.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

The only reason I would buy REX WF would be when they implemented historical weather data.

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).