Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

I'm personally done with MSFS post 3rd patch..

These 16 pages of personal issues has almost become click bait.

Yes we know there are issues, and there is no way that we, gamerz/simmerz can solve any of the issues, so none of our suggestions are going to be helpful anyway.

So, maybe craigeaglefie has an idea, stay in, or pull out.. Nothing that anyone, in 16 pages can further contribute suggestions for any solutions?

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Just now, Wobbie said:

These 16 pages of personal issues has almost become click bait.

Yes we know there are issues, and there is no way that we, gamerz/simmerz can solve any of the issues, so none of our suggestions are going to be helpful anyway.

So, maybe craigeaglefie has an idea, stay in, or pull out.. Nothing that anyone, in 16 pages can further contribute suggestions for any solutions?

I agree but dumb posts like that are just pointless to the discussion and offer no value what do ever

• Like 2

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Just now, Wobbie said:

Nothing that anyone, in 16 pages can further contribute suggestions for any solutions?

It is not up to us to come up with solutions. We didn't design the game/sim. We are allowed to air our grievances. If we didn't, how would Asobo ever know something was wrong to begin with? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Can you tell my perhaps how that will solve the issues the Sim is having?

if you guys relax - ‘the Sim’ is working well enough for many of us - @ this stage of development,

just chill & it will work out 😉

Looks i'm a lucky guy as i can't even download this "upgrade" after downloading crashed in the night and won't start anymore 😬

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

35 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

for the ‘complainers’

simply delete MFS from your hard drive,

sorted for you then!

Fan b*y detected

Edited by aleex
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

It is not up to us to come up with solutions. We didn't design the game/sim. We are allowed to air our grievances. If we didn't, how would Asobo ever know something was wrong to begin with? 

Do Asoso & Microsoft have their own forum/complaints department? or do they only look at Avsim forums? (or any other forums?)

Edited by Wobbie

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

1 hour ago, mpo910 said:

But I am vocal with my opinion that it must be clear that I am not willing to accept that big companies like MS (and ASOBO) are releasing "not ready to release" products because some "high business manager" ordered to release.

'twas ever thus.

Not saying it's right (as a consumer, it isn't) but this is generally how the gaming industry operates.

Edited by spacedyemeerkat

8 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

Do Asoso & Microsoft have their own forum/complaints department? or do they only look at Avsim forums? (or any other forums?)

Who actually knows? Until they say they don't look here, lets just assume they do 🙂

22 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

We are allowed to air our grievances. If we didn't, how would Asobo ever know something was wrong to begin with? 

You are. But banging on about it in 20 different threads, using hyperbolic language isn't going to help. Post the bug at zendesk. Done.

• Like 2

Customers are perfectly entitled to complain about the product. Comments like “just delete it” add nothing to the quality of debate and are antagonistic.

Any more like that and the poster may well find himself unable to post for a few days.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray, It's seemingly not a debate, but started as a rant. As long as we keep that peaceful, all should be good? 

• Upvote 2

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

So just curious, after ten years are you going back to P3D V4.4?  V4.5?  V5.0?  Waiting for 5.0HF?  5.1?   

Point being 10 years on and people are still strewn over 3 maybe 4 different version of P3D each with their own unique "features" and you are giving up on V 1.9.3 of FS2020???  If people gave up on P3D at V1.1 we wouldn't be going on V5.1 and yet here we are with LM STILL trying to perfect things...  Maybe it's not quite time to throw the toys out of the pram quite yet?

• Like 3

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

19 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

It's seemingly not a debate, but started as a rant.

It did indeed, but since the OP stated that he will revisit MSFS in 6 months to a year (near the bottom of page 6) things should be calm for a while ...

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models