Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Is there a condo for rent in this Forum?

Post Patch 3 forced upon MFSF, I am moving back to this neighborhood.  (Gallows Humor...lol)  Got to keep a sense of humor...even amid bitter disappointment and $$$'s laid out.

Hi P3D v5/6/7/8/,---.56,  Ses is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! 😉

"Gee, gone about a month...but the neighborhood still looks like it's in good state of repair!"  🙂

Edited by Sesquashtoo
  • Like 2

There is a new house being built in the neighborhood. The street address is 5.1. Wait and it should hopefully be worth moving into.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Eric 

1 hour ago, B777ER said:

There is a new house being built in the neighborhood. The street address is 5.1. Wait and it should hopefully be worth moving into.

Oh, no new house. They just develop the same house a bit more again.

Maybe a new one will be build end of next year. They use the plans of the acutal house, again with strong concrete but ramp it up with new rooms.

Their houses look indeed a bit like the Bundy mansion outside, but its reliable.

Not like the Hugh-Hefner- Playboy Mansion Mockup in the other town that looks darn pretty outside but has only cheap and soulless sheetrock walls inside.

Edited by JoeFackel
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

Welcome back Ses! 😉 We missed you!

Nothing much changed here in this neighborhood. We've been flying around in v5.0 HF2 with some reasonable success but we're really waiting for v5.1 to deliver the goods.

In the meantime there's been some good news about the house opposite (address 5.0) . Some house improvements are coming in the form of new sceneries for Sydney, Helsinki, Vancouver, Auckland & Narita.

Not to mention an updated Trip7 from PMDG and the MD-11 from TFDI moving in later this year hopefully, so it will be a full house I would expect.

Looking forward to the weather improving for Christmas as well!

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Hey, be patient:  Just came on the market, but in need of extensive repairs and updating:  I heard that there is a house in New Orleans...  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, B777ER said:

The house was there but now the decoration had started : nice Enhanced Atmospheric lighting like Philips HUE 😄

• Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

3 hours ago, aldridgem said:

Welcome back Ses! 😉 We missed you!

Nothing much changed here in this neighborhood. We've been flying around in v5.0 HF2 with some reasonable success but we're really waiting for v5.1 to deliver the goods.

In the meantime there's been some good news about the house opposite (address 5.0) . Some house improvements are coming in the form of new sceneries for Sydney, Helsinki, Vancouver, Auckland & Narita.

Not to mention an updated Trip7 from PMDG and the MD-11 from TFDI moving in later this year hopefully, so it will be a full house I would expect.

Looking forward to the weather improving for Christmas as well!

Indeed, this neighborhood has all the things you need for the long winter ahead or will be delivered in very short order. Meanwhile, the neighborhood up the road, with it's stunning looking entrance, is still trying to figure out where to put the sewer lines. 

Edited by B777ER
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Eric 

It's a new build development that was put on the market before the builder finished the project. 

As are all the houses on flightsim avenue. 

Yet because people keep buying these half finished starter homes the property developers keeps building more.  

Edited by fluffyflops
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

21 hours ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Post Patch 3 forced upon MFSF, I am moving back to this neighborhood.  (Gallows Humor...lol)  Got to keep a sense of humor...even amid bitter disappointment and $$$'s laid out.

Hi P3D v5/6/7/8/,---.56,  Ses is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! 😉

"Gee, gone about a month...but the neighborhood still looks like it's in good state of repair!"  🙂

Sorry, Ses, but your citizenship is no longer current. No problem, we are very pleased to welcome you back as a refugee, but you have to come in legally (we have built a big, beautiful wall around the P3D forum). You’ll need to spend a bit of time in a FEMA re-education camp, after which you should be eligible for provisional citizenship.

Apologies for the complexity, but we’re expecting a tsunami of refugees to arrive over the coming months.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

6 hours ago, aldridgem said:

...Some house improvements are coming in the form of new sceneries for ... Vancouver, ...

Vancouver? V5? Must have missed it. Which developer?

Thx,

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

Not going back to Cali... to expensive... staying in Texas, better homes for cheaper price! 😁

Welcome back! I've just changed my address, from v5 HF2 to v4.5 HF3 for a variety of reasons I addressed in a previous post. My new address isn't as beautiful as my old address, but all of my appliances work fine in it.

As for Vancouver (which I'm looking forward to, given it's my home airport), the developer is FSimStudios. See here for some more information.

• Like 1

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Ses,

You have only been gone 6 weeks and I will bet my life that you have been visiting LOL.

By the way enforced self isolation, wherever you live, should also be factored in. I really hope you don't violate any of this.

I was very sorry to hear/read of your problems and I know you will derive absolutely no satisfaction from the fact that the only problem I have had is that I CTD using the taskbar VFR map.  I also have that mapped to "M' on the keyboard and that works normally. That is pre and post 3rd update. I regard myself as probably extremely lucky. You have my sympathy in total, but I am sure, in the fullness of time, you will return to dip your toes in the turbulent waters again. I hope you have better luck next time.  

In the meantime, and whilst I have a hassle free MSFS, both my P3Dv4.5 and v5 both CTD about five minutes from start up. These occur with an incredibly diverse range of "event viewer" errors and these include authentication errors, GTN errors, all sorts of random .dll errors.  After reinstalling both vr and v5 several times I am still getting the errors with no addons whatsoever and they remain absolutely random. I am beginning to suspect my Windows installation however (they were installed facing south instead of west LOL)

I will however, continue to struggle on and luckily, I still have XPlane and MSFS (sorry) to fall back on.

Regards

Tony

• Upvote 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

10 hours ago, B777ER said:

All these posts took time and effort. THANKYOU...I sincerely appreciate a good chuckle..as well as the the effort producing it!  🙂

Ses

Edited by Sesquashtoo