Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Longitude AP problems past 31,000+ft after patch 1.9

After patch 1.9 can't get the Longitude past 31,000ft with AP on without violent oscillations. Anyone else seeing this before I report it?

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Can anybody test this please.  This would be another patch that breaks about as much as it fixes...

FS2020 

Nevermind it's official:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/1-9-3-autopilot-broken-cessna-citation-longitude-bounces-up-and-down/288368/10

I'm tired of this word not allowed. This aircraft was not slated to be touched yet they found a way to break an already flawed 'Premium' aircraft.  I'm done, going back to P3D.  Thought I couldn't but Asobo keeps ruining this sim with each update.  From LOD to this bird, they are tinkering in such random ways from one week to the next you don't know what's going to get broken. Plus your forced to update.  I'm with PMDG I'll see y'all in a year...

• Like 1

FS2020 

43 minutes ago, Dillon said:

This aircraft was not slated to be touched yet they found a way to break an already flawed 'Premium' aircraft.  I'm done, going back to P3D. 

We've got a premium AP oscillation 👍

34 minutes ago, Emerson67 said:

We've got a premium AP oscillation 👍

Goes along with the premium nosedive (apparently still there) and/or floating back up landings in the 787. 🙄

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

Dillon,

I fly the Longitude more than any other plane in MSFS 2020.  The oscillation makes the plane UNFLYABLE.  Each time they patch the sim, the Longitude gets worse.  Shameful.  I think I will focus on the TBM, CJ4 or a320 until they fix the Longitude.

Ed

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Echo52 said:

Dillon,

I fly the Longitude more than any other plane in MSFS 2020.  The oscillation makes the plane UNFLYABLE.  Each time they patch the sim, the Longitude gets worse.  Shameful.  I think I will focus on the TBM, CJ4 or a320 until they fix the Longitude.

Ed

The others are no better. They were with the mods, that this patch broke. Even worse is the A/P that basically does not work properly, let alone the random steep turns in cruise.

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

I hope they fix this in their first hot fix.  Meanwhile, I have really been enjoying a 320 Neo with the Fly By Wire Mod 3.1.

I brought this up as well, and submitted a report to them.

As a workaround, you can pull back gently on the controls, eventually the plane will settle, but you will have to adjust to descend again.

Yes, the Longitude is by far the best aircraft in MSFS, IMO.  I'm disappointed it doesn't work right.

Edited by andyjohnston.net
  • Upvote 1

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]