Sign in to follow this  
Bradleyjs

AI Pilot Issue - 1.9.3.0

I like to use the AI Pilot when performing testing and such and it will no longer make it to any destination that’s on a FP.  It just flies an arbitrary heading until it runs out of fuel. Also, I’ve noticed the during takeoff the pilot bounces a time or two before achieving stable flight. It worked fine with the previous versions.

Is anyone seeing a similar issue? Testing using the TBM 930.

It is awful even with its own flight plans! Tried the Japan tour and it wouldn't even follow its own IFR routing - just straight off to nowhere. Bounced a couple times on T/O in the King Air 350. It also engages itself on next flight if having been left on closing the previous.  Could go on and on....

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

It also engages itself on next flight if having been left on closing the previous.

Yep, I also have the same problem and it’s been like that since day one. I usually try to remember to disable the AI AITC/Pilot before starting a new flight.; but when it CTDs nothing I can do about the AI Pilot. I’ve see there is an Option setting to disable the ATC but do not see an option for the pilot.

It seems like the FMS navigation for the AI doesn’t progress to the next waypoint. Even changing destinations via the ATC dialog does nothing.