Sign in to follow this  
kaosfere

Release: Working Title G1000 v0.3 (1.9.3.0 compatible)

57 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Sorry, my bad. (Note to self; Read the thread!)

Sorry, @Will Fly For Cheese, is this about the missing synvis or the path length issue?    If you still don't have synthetic vision working, can you confirm that you deleted the old mod completely and didn't just install over it?  If you just installed over the old version that is exactly what I'd expect to see.

13 minutes ago, kaosfere said:

Sorry, @Will Fly For Cheese, is this about the missing synvis or the path length issue?    If you still don't have synthetic vision working, can you confirm that you deleted the old mod completely and didn't just install over it?  If you just installed over the old version that is exactly what I'd expect to see.

Hi Kaosfere, Confirm VOR NAV/ CRS was a mistake in reporting - they're working absolutely fine.

Synthetic Vision is still missing with just the two thin strips visible to the left and right of the Pilot and Co-pilot screens as in screenshot above.

And, yes Affirm - deleted previous iterations of the mod from the Community Folder.

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese

Well, I located my community directory and unzipped the mod without problem

But I cannot find any button on the G1000 to change map orientation. I can dim the screen in the C172 so I assume the mod is operational.

Did I miss something?

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

2 hours ago, kama2004 said:

Well, I located my community directory and unzipped the mod without problem

But I cannot find any button on the G1000 to change map orientation. I can dim the screen in the C172 so I assume the mod is operational.

Did I miss something?

On the MFD,  Map / Track Up / back

Bert

Great job everyone on this mod! I've been hesitant to install any mods and this is my first one and all I can say is, "wow!". 

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

On 10/2/2020 at 6:57 PM, kaosfere said:

OK.   I have a build that will fix the G3000 synthetic vision and the issue that has been reported with WPT/NRST map pages on the MFD overflowing the window when in track up.

I'm flagging it as a pre-release as I'd like to let folks who have been having problems confirm that it works for them before I make it "official".   If it takes care of those two problems for everyone I'll make it official and then we can work on the remaining handful of less urgent bugs.

Please make sure to delete the existing directory before installing this update.

https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/download/g1000-v0.3.1-pre1/workingtitle-g1000-v0.3.1-pre1.zip

I've tried this pre-release and works well in the SR22 but engine instrument displays are not working in the Bonanza.

I am having issues with the mod. All my gauges are blank (Dark). I know the mod is installed because I can click on the seatbelt sign and can hear the new sound. 

My FS2020 is installed on D:\MSFS2020 folder and I have extracted the content of the Zip file in the Community folder.

Thank you in advance, I am really looking forward to try this!

John

8 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

On the MFD,  Map / Track Up / back

Ok thats one of the menu I was looking (MFD, Map). So apparently, it is not installed correctly.

Pierre

On the download page, there is the "workingtitle" folder that goes into the Community folder, that much I know.  There are also two source zip folders, and I would like to know what we do with those, please?

3 minutes ago, curt1 said:

On the download page, there is the "workingtitle" folder that goes into the Community folder, that much I know.  There are also two source zip folders, and I would like to know what we do with those, please?

Those folders/files can be confusing. A Zip folder inside the zip folder?

You don't want to download the source code, you just want to download the named zip file:

N6ozUcZ.png

I link to the release page because it has the change notes which can be interesting to people, but github can be confusing if you're not used to it.   If it's more confusing than not I can just link directly to the zip.

10 hours ago, 757FO said:

I am having issues with the mod. All my gauges are blank (Dark). I know the mod is installed because I can click on the seatbelt sign and can hear the new sound. 

Are you sure you're in the right mod post?   There's no seatbelt sound with the G1000, sounds more like maybe you're trying to get the CJ4 working?

10 hours ago, N7470 said:

I've tried this pre-release and works well in the SR22 but engine instrument displays are not working in the Bonanza.

What does "not working" mean here?  Are they blank, or do you only have the default page?

13 hours ago, kama2004 said:

Can you dim the screen via the G1000 itself?  _ie_, MENU on the PFD to get a config menu?   If you can do that but you don't have the track option on the MFD that's... curious.

51 minutes ago, kaosfere said:

You don't want to download the source code, you just want to download the named zip file:

N6ozUcZ.png

I link to the release page because it has the change notes which can be interesting to people, but github can be confusing if you're not used to it.   If it's more confusing than not I can just link directly to the zip.

Are you sure you're in the right mod post?   There's no seatbelt sound with the G1000, sounds more like maybe you're trying to get the CJ4 working?

What does "not working" mean here?  Are they blank, or do you only have the default page?

Can you dim the screen via the G1000 itself?  _ie_, MENU on the PFD to get a config menu?   If you can do that but you don't have the track option on the MFD that's... curious.

I am sorry Rob I just realized I posted in the wrong thread ... my bad 🙂

• Like 1

OK, we have pinned down a bug that crept into -pre1 which made the engine gauges on the G36 freak out.   (This is why I wanted to do a pre-release. 🙂 )

If you installed -pre1 and had issues with that, here's -pre2.  There's no need to delete and reinstall, you can just copy this right on top of the old folder if you want.

Sorry for the trouble! 😞

https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/download/g1000-v0.3.1-pre2/workingtitle-g1000-v0.3.1-pre2.zip

• Like 5

Solved my problem. All good now.

• Like 1

Pierre