Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

A320 Mod update for 1.9.3.0 patch

1 minute ago, joemiller said:

Thank you!

Welcome double checking that download directions hang in there

Rich Sennett

All good download as stated above

Open zip file and dig to see folder called "A32NX" dump that entire folder into your community folder 

Edited by Richard Sennett
  • Like 1

Rich Sennett

Free sound mod for A320 also - thanks to FB poster Jacob

https://www.nexusmods.com/microsoftflightsimulator/mods/26?fbclid=IwAR0y342P50VnRaLDrQTkxBcvPAqX97jGMiLX3fNEjMwAU3ExBGr_pY9iyAQ

Follow directions for install its not just a drag and drop

• Like 4

Rich Sennett

Main front panel flood lights not working but Im not complaining - fly's smooth 

Rich Sennett

8 hours ago, Richard Sennett said:

Main front panel flood lights not working but Im not complaining - fly's smooth 

This may not be correct after shutting down pc I realized I had the stock new lights mod in community folder maybe why cockpit wasnt correct - can anyone confirm the lights are the same as last version

Rich Sennett

Well it looks like they are aware of issues so heres is another update - looks to me like you need to replace existent files with these - but not at my home pc so someone please confirm this is replacing some of the files as it doesnt look like the complete version 

This team stated which is amazing they dont accept donations - just fly and have fun - amazing 

Team mentioned this    We are working on T/D and we will hopefully release it in 0.4.0

Rich Sennett

I also highly recommend you follow them on Twitter or on their Discord for the latest release updates and what not.

Also here is their website for those of you who would like it.  Just think its a valuable resource given how quick the fixes are coming.

https://flybywiresim.com/a32nx

Edited by pjs37
  • Like 1

Am flying the regenerated MOD (the 2nd version of the morning) as we speak. I noticed that the ILS info display button next to the FD button no longer can be clicked on early in flight as it used to. I am assuming that as soon as I encounter my ILS tuned frequency near to destination that it will activate? Or is it a new bug? Used to be able to have it lighted the entire trip.

United001

Windows 10 Pro, version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors; Mobo: Z390 Phatom Gaming 4S-IB: Physical Memory: 16Gigs; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FTX 2080 Super, 8 Gigs; 500Gigs Hard-Drive; 1TB SSD; 1TB SSD; 50" Samsung 4K Flat-screen monitor; 26" LG side-car monitor. Saitek Yoke and Throttle. Saitek Rudder Pedals.
Screen Resolution: Full Screen: 1920X1080 Full and Windowed modes. 

4 minutes ago, united001 said:

Am flying the regenerated MOD (the 2nd version of the morning) as we speak. I noticed that the ILS info display button next to the FD button no longer can be clicked on early in flight as it used to. I am assuming that as soon as I encounter my ILS tuned frequency near to destination that it will activate? Or is it a new bug? Used to be able to have it lighted the entire trip.

United001

Is the lighting and graphics in cockpit the updated versions from before the latest MSFS 2020 patch ?

Rich Sennett

Yes, it is. Exactly the same lighting and graphics, but I'm unsure I'm answering your question adequately. I simply uploaded the latest from Github that you notified two posts, almost 50 min. ago. I have not inserted any other updates other than A320NX into the community folder. The lighting and graphics seems otherwise nominal to the pre-patch version.

United001

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors; Mobo: Z390 Phatom Gaming 4S-IB: Physical Memory: 16Gigs; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FTX 2080 Super, 8 Gigs; 500Gigs Hard-Drive; 1TB SSD; 1TB SSD; 50" Samsung 4K Flat-screen monitor; 26" LG side-car monitor. Saitek Yoke and Throttle. Saitek Rudder Pedals.
Screen Resolution: Full Screen: 1920X1080 Full and Windowed modes.