Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Fitzpatrick

Ecuador still looks like Mario Kart post patch

Lol Mario Cart. It really does look like Mario Cart. 

Yea some places really look terrible. 

Sweden is totaly broken. And thats my home country and I can imagine alot of ppl from Sweden uses MSFS. 

Too bad they dont get thier terrain and city data from Google Maps. Bing is so awful. =/

I hope Sweden and alot of very bad (graphics vise) places get updates like Japan did very soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Add Brazil to that list: Sao Paulo, Minas Gerais, Maranhao and all southern states look as bad as it gets. Iguazu Falls is by far the most depressing thing Ive seen in this game. Rio is ok in some areas.

9 minutes ago, shadow133 said:

Add Brazil to that list: Sao Paulo, Minas Gerais, Maranhao and all southern states look as bad as it gets. Iguazu Falls is by far the most depressing thing Ive seen in this game. Rio is ok in some areas.

Wish they would have fixed these areas FIRST before pushing out a more detailed Japan!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chris Camp

Have you reported it? 

They cannot check the world, tell them, they take note. They need people to report things. 

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

21 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Have you reported it? 

They cannot check the world, tell them, they take note. They need people to report things. 

I tried but seem to have limited posting access.  If someone else wants to post it to zendesk the glitches are within a few minutes of Mariscal Sucre International, one of the hand crafted airports that came with the standard game.

1 hour ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

I've never been to Ecuador, if you didn't tell me I wouldn't have suspected that something was wrong.🤣

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

42 minutes ago, Kilo60 said:

Wish they would have fixed these areas FIRST before pushing out a more detailed Japan!

I know it gets repeated time and again - often ignored - but different people within the company work on different content.

• Like 2

Any shortcuts fount at "Choco mountain"?

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

2 hours ago, mullvaden83 said:

Lol Mario Cart. It really does look like Mario Cart. 

Yea some places really look terrible. 

Sweden is totaly broken. And thats my home country and I can imagine alot of ppl from Sweden uses MSFS. 

Too bad they dont get thier terrain and city data from Google Maps. Bing is so awful. =/

I hope Sweden and alot of very bad (graphics vise) places get updates like Japan did very soon.

I agree, I think the whole Scandinavia needs an update. (ESSK is my home).

• Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Frankly, it doesn't look too bad. If not due to MSFS raised bar so high, we would be in heaven having such quality in FSX/P3D/XP. 

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11