Sign in to follow this  
Puuhbear

loading flightplan, no approach selected, since 1.9.3

Since the MSFS patch 1.9.3 I can't export approaches anymore.
I have loadet the scenry library of MSFS and have navigraph disabled. I can see and configure approaches in LNM but when I import the PLN into the sim there is no approach selected. And when I select one from the dropdown menu the complete flight plan gets messed up. 

worked fine previeously. not sure if it's LNM beta 2.6.1 or MSFS 2020 beta 1.9.3 ... (oh wait... I forgot it's not a beta xD but anyways...)

and since I'm quite new to this all I can't ensure I'm doing it all right.

I also deinstalled LNM completely and reinstalled to make sure all is fine on that side, but the problem is still there.

greetings 

Marc 

Hi Marc,

try to create the same plan in MSFS. Save it as PLN from MSFS. Have a look at the file if you can find your approach somewhere in the XML gibberish.
Then try to reload it in MSFS.

I have at least one case where MSFS cannot reload its own plan even with all procedures saved in the file. LNM can load it fine.

If you run into such a "cannot load my own (word not allowed here, ja, ja, I know)" case: Please report it to Asobo.
This way nobody can blame it on LNM which is not perfect, but ...

If you think something with the plan is wrong from LNM send it to me (.lnmpln and MSFS pln).

Alex

• Like 1

oh... well... great... MSFS can't read it's own flightplans -.-

sending bugreport in 3. 2. 1.

fantastic... 

sorry for interupting you from making that awsome tool 🙂