Sign in to follow this  
boblj60

Flight not saved in MSFS

I did a full flight of four hours got to the Destiination airport taxi to the gate that they gave me but when I went to see how many hours I got on my logbook I didn’t get any but when I take and and flew and taxi to the gate Microsoft flight Sim and went to their gate it was saved is it just me having this problem or what 

Edited by boblj60

boblj60 did you ever find a solution to this issue? I'm having it as well. I flew from KPHX to KPRC using Flight Sim flight planner and when I landed I got credit for both the take off and landing and my total flight hours increased by 1.  I flew the exact same flight, created and exported from Pilot2ATC and when I landed I only got credit for the landing. My total flight hours did not increase. I've noticed that most if not all flights created from Pilot2ATC and not counted towards my total flight time in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

Thank you!