Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Drzewiecki Design Washington Landmarks Review

Seems better than I have/had grown to expect from them. I'll consider it.....

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

With the next world update being the US, it will be interesting to see what gets added to the base sim.

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

9 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

This product has been out for weeks now.

It was not added to the Marketplace until today. 
I guess he saves his review for that. 

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

Does it include the Ronald Reagan airport customized?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

No it does not include KDCA    There is some freeware just released and I tried to fly up there after installation of freeware but the Video Memory G*ds said no   so about to start a flight from DCA and see what happens. On a positive side it does include Airport enhancement package including KADW Joint Base Andrews, KCGS College Park Airport, KVKX Potomac Airfield, and W32 Washington Executive Airport with custom-made airport buildings, custom ground layouts and static aircraft and as well as a dozen of landable helipads. 

See ya in the skies blue side up

Steve

• Like 1

This is a fantastic product. I purchased it about two years ago for P3D. It's probably the most detailed scenery available for any flight sim at any time. It's super easy on FPS too. Even if you forget about flying, you can enjoyably walk through the scenery at ground level. You can even walk directly into the Oval Office. And men and women you hear about on the news are sitting there looking at you. (I could tell Melania wanted me.)

However, I too have a question: In the package I bought for P3D, the local airports were part of the purchase, Reagan Nation, Joint Base Andrews, etc. From reading the promotional material on the MSFS marketplace, it was unclear to me whether these airports were also included in the purchase price. The MSFS promo said that the airports were optional. I don't know whether this means that they're included and you can optionally install them, or they're optional for additional money. Does anyone know?

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.