Sign in to follow this  
bkircher

New Subject. how to edit the jetway positions

Ok i know how to add the jetways to other planes other than the default ones. but how do u edit the positions of the jetways for the different types of aircraft? lets say how would u edit the position of the jetway for a 737-700 if you have the exit profile from the default 737-800? i do also know that the main exit is the first line in the exit section. then u edit the longitudinal corridnates. sounds like i know how to do it but, i have tried increasing and decreasing the values but it doesnt seem to be working or recgonizing the changes. So that is why i need helpthanks

Hi,it does work. :)Here are my exits section for PSS A340-200 and -300, respectively.[exits]number_of_exits = 3exit.0 = 0.6, 67.50, -8.8, 8.0, 0 exit.1 = 0.6, 55.00, 7.8,-5.0, 1 exit.2 = 0.6, 20.40, -8.8, 8.0, 2[exits]number_of_exits = 3exit.0 = 0.6, 74.00, -8.8, 8.0, 0 exit.1 = 0.6, 60.00, 7.8, -5.0, 1 exit.2 = 0.6, 20.30, -8.8, 8.0, 2As you can see, the -200 has a shorter fuselage, thus a smaller number for the main exit. Positive, because the distance is to the front of the aircraft datum.Try changing the number, then reload the aircraft. I have assigned CTRL+SHIFT+R to aircraft reload. Move to another, nearby jetway and press CTRL+J.If not, good, change the number again, reload aircraft and move to a nearby jetway. Always move to another jetway after a reload...Regards,Jure

hey thank you for that link!!!! that helps aloteven if they are for ai, they would still work for the flyable ones