Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Can any P3Dv5.1 program tester give me a sign....

22 hours ago, B777ER said:

I am hoping my computer vendor gets some 3090's in the next couple of weeks to switch out my 1080Ti. I am on their list to get one. I already have a i9 9900k to marry up with it. Thinking by Halloween st the latest for 5.1.

We have been followign each other for some time dude, I would argue strongly to miss the 3090.. Wait for the 3080 offering or 3080ti.. IT';s double the price and 10% more performance 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

*looks left*

*looks right*

Still no 5.1. 😞

I’ve been expecting it any day now for like two weeks. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, flycln said:

*looks left*

*looks right*

Still no 5.1. 😞

I’ve been expecting it any day now for like two weeks. 

You forget to look up (as a pilot)....But I am exactly doing the same....and feeling with you. 

I am so curious how 5.1 EA enhanced will look! 

Marcus

• Like 3

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

41 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

You forget to look up (as a pilot)....But I am exactly doing the same....and feeling with you. 

Same, I really can't wait. I think the atmospherics have the potential to look better than MSFS for sure. I find MSFS too cartoonish and extreme at times. The clouds look like they're painted on and everything is just designed to look epic.

1 hour ago, mpo910 said:

Marcus

Look up and Say good bye to your vram.

mike 

30 minutes ago, flycln said:

I find MSFS too cartoonish and extreme at times. The clouds look like they're painted on and everything is just designed to look epic.

https://giphy.com/gifs/bob-ross-AbPNdmgk6TJK

• Like 3

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

17 minutes ago, mikeymike said:

Look up and Say good bye to your vram.

mike 

;-).....not with my 24GB Titan RTX......SORRY

• Like 2

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

But I like the MSFS Reflections and Lighting a lot. Those crsip shadows in the cockpit,  the darkness while below OC condition, breaking through the clouds just amazing realistic. The brightness of the sly above cloudy patterns......P3D EA has to get a least equal 

• Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

On 10/3/2020 at 12:10 PM, aceridgey said:

We have been followign each other for some time dude, I would argue strongly to miss the 3090.. Wait for the 3080 offering or 3080ti.. IT';s double the price and 10% more performance 

we don't know when and how much the 3080 ti will be though.  And the 3080 is not enough VRAM.  Not with my settings anyway.  It probably won't be enough for MSFS either when it goes DX12

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next