Sign in to follow this  
Guest CL604

I hope we get more bizzjets for FSX!!

Guest ThrottleUp

Unless I've been living under a rock the bizzjet category is sorely lacking in Flight Sim. FSX runs miserably for me :( but Im slowly reading all the tweaks & mods fellow Avsimmers are putting on the boards so hopefullY it will stop trying to be FSX PowerPoint soon hee hee.But even now I can see that the FSX world is gonna be such a fun place to fly around in and to this effect I really hope that the developers out there will create some nice Citations, Grobs, Phenoms, Hawkers, Gulfstreams, Global Express' & Lears!I am waiting with credit card in hand :)

>Unless I've been living under a rock the bizzjet category is>sorely lacking in Flight Sim. >>FSX runs miserably for me :( but Im slowly reading all the>tweaks & mods fellow Avsimmers are putting on the boards so>hopefullY it will stop trying to be FSX PowerPoint soon hee>hee.>>But even now I can see that the FSX world is gonna be such a>fun place to fly around in and to this effect I really hope>that the developers out there will create some nice Citations,>Grobs, Phenoms, Hawkers, Gulfstreams, Global Express' &>Lears!>>I am waiting with credit card in hand :)>>Waiting for my update of the legacy from Feelthere :-)Andr

André

Keep an eye on the Eaglesoft Development Group website, as we are working dilligently on upgrading our fleet of bizjets for use in FSX. We already have the Beechjet 400A and Hawker 400XP available for FSX!http://www.eaglesoftdg.comBest regards,Owen

FSX Powerpoint - LMAO, now that's funny!Yup, I too am hoping for more in the way of small jets, and I'm sure it will happen, especially when you consider that there are more companies looking at moving into that market, and FS invariably mirrors the real world. Mitsubishi, for example, are going to be building a regional jet which is likely to find itself getting a business variant in much the same way as many others have.And, I'm going to be needing a decent Falcon for FSX, so that I can land here when they get it finished:http://www.aad.gov.au/default.asp?casid=3549Apparently the Falcon is being mooted as the aircraft of choice to fly there. The new runway there is going to be a really impressive piece of construction, and if no-one else does some FSX scenery for it, then I sure as #### will!

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest ThrottleUp

Oh goody, nice to know Im not alone in bawling for more bizzjets :) The freeware Falcon & Citation II for FS9 are excellent! I badly wanted to get the CX from Eaglesoft but I shall wait for an updated version hee hee!By the way:---------------------------------------We already have the Beechjet 400A and Hawker 400XP available for FSX!---------------------------------------Will I be able to use these two planes in FS9 too? :)

Guest ThrottleUp

I just read that Piper is gonna make a jet as well!!Woot :)