Sign in to follow this  
Scimiter

Which third party aircraft are you all hoping for?

I personally like flying GA aircraft and classic airliners, so I am hoping A2A simulations will bring the Lockheed Constellation to the sim. I have flown that aircraft In P3D through  thunderstorms with the passengers  screaming in terror in the back, very realistic lol and a nice touch was the air hostess bringing the crew coffee. I also once got the sack from the airline for landing without the gear down! All good fun.

Edited by Scimiter
  • Like 3

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

I am really hoping for a high quality Piper to come... Maybe the A2A Aerostar will be a good start! But the Saratoga would be my favorite.

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

I really enjoyed the Twin Otter by Aerosoft (I see its coming soon!) and the good ol' C172 by A2A in my FSX days. I had always wanted to try the Majestic MJC8 Q400 but had never got around to it. This also I see is planned for late 2021 so im looking forward to diving into that aircraft when possible. As of now I've been cruising around in the default C208 with the overhaul mods and really enjoying it. . 

• Like 3

Deleted, found out its for FS2020

Edited by PLund

Best regards

Peter Lund

Carenado Apache, Navajo, Tomahawk. 

Any decent B737 NG, even a Max - I would take it!   😄

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Just one of the Embraer series.. 170/175/190/195   a nice regional jet that flies well, and has a reasonable range for the types of flights I do 🙂

Graham

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

Airbus A330, 350, 380

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I'm still fairly new to this so haven't got the in-depth knowledge of others with regards to what excellent aircraft they have had in other sims. I would really like a 737 or an older variant of the A320.

Edited by DPSimulation
  • Upvote 1

More airliners and jets, plus helicopters once the time comes.

I also hope to see either an ATR or a Q400

Edited by Pastaiolo
  • Like 1

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

A350

A320&321

A330

B787 -8 -8 -X

• Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png