Sign in to follow this  
turner112

ATC forgot about me?

VFR, N14 > KTTN.
McGuire approach brings me toward KTTN, then forgets about me... McGuire tells me to expect Runway 24, but doesn't send me to KTTN Tower. Airport is overflown. I don't know if I was going to get any further guidance... am I missing something?

8gXGLOO.jpg

If you send me the P2A log file to admin@pilot2atc.com, I can check.

P2A Log files are located in: C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs where <UserName> is your PC user name. 
Portions of the path may be hidden by default, so be sure Windows Explorer has Show Hidden Items checked in the View tab.
A new one is created each time you start Pilot2ATC, and is closed when you shut it down. So if you take the most recent one after you have the error and after you shut down P2A, you should have the correct one.  

The airports are only 20NM apart, so to get things to work, you probably need to reduce the radius of the controllers.  Maybe both Towers to 3NM, Dep to 6NM and Appr to 15 NM might do it.

Also, I noticed there was only 2 minutes from filing the plan to reaching Destination Tower radius.  This seems like you may have filed in the air, which especially on short flights, might not work out well.  

On these short flights, file on the ground and if you want VFR Flight following, call for VFR Clearance on the ground.  Then all will have a chance to flow smoothly.